|todoroki and bakugo| Both b+t✅

This comes from a other book from someone else has made I just made an alternate ending!

They both stared at the girl in front of them, the girl had been looking at the ground on the verge of crying. She wished to be with them both, she didn't want to hurt their hearts. But she knew that if she picked them both, it would create chaos... But she didn't want to leave one by themselves.

"I- l know it's cruel of me to say this but... I can't just leave one of you by yourself... I wish to be with both of you..." she tried not having the tears run down her face but they sadly ended but doing so. The two boys even if they hated each other ran to comfort her. They both enjoyed being with her.

Once the tears had stopped she thanked both of them smiling at them. If you would ask they boys what you looked like when you smiled at them well let's just say they would both have said. "Her smiled was brighter then the Sun itself."

Both of the boy sat there staring at her not noticing the confused looked that she gave the two. Once they were snapped out of the little trance. She was walking away, she looked at the two and said with a smile once again on her face. "Are you two coming or you just going to stay there all night?" the two ran to her side not wanting to be left in the bust

Walking both on opposite sides of y/n wondering where they were going but then bakugo looked at his surroundings and knew where they were going.
"Are we going to the inn? The one I like." he asked
Y/n. "Of course that's the closest one and if you haven't notice it's getting dark." she said. Both of the boys thought of how beautiful her voice was, it was like a godly voice.

They finally got into there room, it was a room with three beds which both of the boys want to lay with
Y/n which happened. They both slept on opposite sides, even if they hated which other, there love for her was the same.

The next day all of them woke to the Sun on their faces, getting ready for the day, they set off on their mission all together, they promised each other to side with them even if the boys didn't actually like that they had to they did it for their tied y/n.

꧁-꧂

"Grandma? Is that how it ends?" the little girl asked her grandmother. "Yes dear, because that what was written." her grandmother said. The little girl was sitting by her tied, a some-what looking dragon. "Mimi! I heard that if other people or tieds got close they would get jealous and be all lovely dovey with her!" Mimi's tied spoke to her. The two giggled as the old woman passed a old picture of... Y/n, bakugo, and todoroki.