Yandere Mirio ✅

I really didn't know what to do here so I'm sorry if you don't like it

⚠️yandere behavior, kidnapping, manipulation and mentions of pregnancy⚠️

You woke up in a room you didn't remember at all. You we're worried, you didn't know how you got there. The sheets were white, the walls were light blue, the floor was wood. You had a nightgown on.

You heard the door open, a man walked in he had blonde hair, muscler, and seemed to have a smile on. He looked up and smiled. "Oh! Your up I'm so glad! I was worried that you may have died." he chuckled before trailing off.
"Who are you?" you asked.

"Oh no." he gasped. "You must have hit your head really badly." he spoke sitting done next to you on the bed. "I'm Mirio Togata, your husband. Your Y/n l/n but for three years you've been Y/n Togata. We've known each other since our high school years. We are now 25." he smiled placing his hand on your cheek.

"You had gotten hit really hard in the head but I'm glad your alive, and that just means we can do everything again." You blushed, his smile was so god damn bright. It had your heart flutter, it felt like butterflies we're in your chest... But all these thing we're lies. You we're married, say he had the paper work but you were not married, willing. You had been kidnapped after rejecting a date from him.

-the next day-

You we're cuddling with your husband, the two of you we're watching all the Halloween movie that sounded good. Mirio was playing with your hair as all you did was pay attention to the movie. "Hey y/n would you like to have kids?" he asked." You thought for a moment. "No, I don't think I'm ready, I-i just." you sighed. "I don't know, it's just I don't think my mind is ready."

You heard him sigh. You felt him stop playing with your hair then continue. "I can't force you y/n, I'll support you threw thick and thin." he hugged you. You started laughing as he started to tickle you. The two of you laughing.

This was all something to claim Mirio, sooner or later, your memory will come back and he wants you to stay with him. Forever.

Mirio then stopped and got up. He looked at you. "What do you want for supper?" he asked. "Ooooo! (F/f) please!" you sang I little, you loved his cooking. "Y/n if you want you can go take a shower I don't mind, heck I may even joy ya!" he wink. All you didn't was giggle.

"What are you going to do? Come to the bathroom with a knife? Like in horror movies?" you joked. He laughed. "It would horrific if I didn't. " he laughed. You giggled and walked to the bathroom, that's when you heard the doorbell. Some couple minutes then it opening. 

"Mirio, have you seen y/n, the hero (h/n)." Someone spoke. "No, I haven't. I wish I have but sadly I haven't." You heard him sigh. "Well I have to ask if I may." The other person spoke. "Yes you may." You could he him smile. "Well someone saw you buying clothes that didn't fit you. Do you life with some?" The person asked. "No I do not." 

That made you heart drop, what did he mean by that?! You were right here, what were you to him. The door then closed. "MIRIO!" You shouted. Mirio was taken a back. "What the hell was that?! Who am I to you!" You punched him in the chest. You were crying. But then something happened that made you fear your "husband" 

His laughing seemed to darken. His gaze looked like something you only seen in a horror movie. "Oh poor sweet y/n, I wish you never heard what the police said, but I couldn't let anyone get their hands on you." His smile was creepy. Cricked. He was mad. "Oh y/n, my sweet precious y/n." He chuckled. 

He walked closer to you. You panicked. "Get away, I don't know who the hell you are anymore!" You cried. He hugged you, you feeling like you had no choice or control. You tried pushing him away, everything you could you did it. But his grip on you was truly frightening. 

You were feeling so bad, like you could throw up. But something was making you sleepy, you begin to shut your eyes from how tired you were becoming. "Good night my sweet y/n..." he chuckled darkly.

What will you do to get out of this mess? Does y/n ever wake up or not? Is up to you...

Sorry that this was bad... I have never wrote a yandere Mirio... but I hope you enjoyed it!