bakugou x reader (married life)

this gets a little spicy

You and Bakugo had been only married for a couple of weeks now and you two were still kind of nervous about being around which other. You two were good around each other but some other things made you two red in the face. That being taking a shower, being in your underwear and well you know.

Today bakugo was not having a good day at all. Something made his day so bad. How did you know this? Well when you got back from your work, he was on the couch and had his head on the pillows. "Katsuki. Do you want me to make you something spicy?" you asked as you placed down your bag on the table. "dfhsk dhfdh vkfhgref." (fucking kill me) you heard him say as you walked to him and sat by him. "Come on let's talk." you laid your head on his back. You could hear him sigh as his hand laid on your tight.

You could feel him get up, so you moved so he could. "If you get a call don't fucking say yes." he sighed as he laid his head back on the couch. "Katsuki why? You didn't do anything bad did you?" you asked and he only chuckled. "No, they want me to pose with this fucking hoe for this magazine. And she said she wanted a "nice date afterwards."" he sighed as he got up. You started to laugh. "What?!" he turned around. "Well they know your married and aren't really a "do a thing without my partner" thing, but it's up to you. I know you won't do anything with that girl." you said getting up and kissed his cheek.

"And you need a shower." you teased as he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I thought you like the smell of caramel." the two of you going into a kiss before the phone rang. "Ugh! Their they fucking are." you let go to take it, hearing Bakugo getting ready to take a shower. You took the phone and answered. It was the same thing that Bakugo spoke about. "Sorry he's not interested in doing thing like that but thank you." and you hung up.  You then had begun to prepare supper. Bakugo was the one to usually make supper but he was in a shitty mood and his cooking, how do you put this? Bad.  

The longer you took in making supper, the more worried you got. He had been there for maybe around 40 minutes. He would usually shower for ten minute. So when supper was done you got really worried. So you turned off the stove and walked to the bathroom door. You knocked on the door and heard nothing. So you opened the door to hear the shower. "Hey, Katsuki are you alright? I've been in here for about 50 minutes." you spoke. 

"Shit." you heard him, then the shower turned off and he then he stepped out. No towel, no nothing. You could see everything. "ekkk!" you screamed as you covered your eyes. You could hear Bakugo chuckle. "What? Your my wife after all." you could feel him wrap his hand around your waist. I guess he was never nervous about showing anything. "Please put a towel on!" You spoke. 

A smile crept on your face. You kind of loved his body, wait no you were wrong. You fucking loved his body. Him being a pro hero was god damn! His abs were toned, his muscles were big. God please, let there be more of this! Half your body wanted more of his and the other half was embrace about seeing his body. You could feel his lips placed on your neck. "want to join me for a bath?" he asked, you could hear the smirk. "but supper is done!" you rambled. "I think i want my dessert." he chuckled. He began to suck on your neck, rubbing circles on your back. Lifting your shirt as he traced to your bra. Cupping your boobs, moving to play with them.

You moaned out as he was taking off your shirt, coming over your breast. Pulling you into the shower. "Kat, please." you mewled as he sat on the tub. "But come on, we haven't done this since our wedding night." he unclipped your bra and threw it to the floor, along with your shirt. Biting on your nipple as be turned on the tub. "Want a warm or cold bath sweetie?" He asked. "Fuck, I don't care." You moaned as you pushed your paints down. Quickly throwing them somewhere. 

You were now just in your underwear. The tub filling up as the two of you kissed. "God fuck." you moaned as he took off our panties. Bringing you into the tub as you two continued to kiss. Moving two fingers into you. You moaned as your head was in his neck. With only this being the second time he knew all the spots to please you. He was quick to figure out where you were pleased the most. Maybe he could fuck you to the point of getting you pregnant, but he'll have to ask you first. 

Pushing you up so he could enter you. You looked down, your lips trembled. "Like last time, I'll go slow." he kissed you once more. "Are you ready?" he asked as you nodded. He slowly moved you down until he was all the way in he could. Kissing your neck as you mewled out. HE had slowly begun to move you up and down. You moaned so beautifully to him, the way you grabbed behind his back. As he sped up though, god you were just perfect to him. As you continued to moan the more you were ready to bust. The way his hand rested on your hips made you feel safe and fine.

As he sped up though, you come feel him twitch. "I know how bad you want to cum, but do you want me to?" you heard him ask. You nodded, wanting nothing at this time right now. He then kissed you once more before he sped up. God you had to have busted by now, if not god you could do it again and again just for him. You could feel him become sloppy as he sucked on your neck. With that he slammed into, both you moaning out as you both rested int the nice bath. 

For sure there was water on the floor. You looked down, to see him still inside you. Cum oozing out of you. He kissed your forehead. "lets stay here for a bit, ok?" he asked. You only laid your head on his chest. He smiled as he rubbed your back. 

"Damn it." he groaned out. "It's fucking cold." he spoke as he groaned out. You could only giggle. "that's your fault."