Pirate Sero x siren lisenter✅

Ps this is the Sero one 😊 ps this is also my first Sero story I am making so please be nice

You could hear voices coming from above the water. Did they want to die? Did they know where they were? Do they know what their dealing with? You asked yourself as you watch the ship move. You had been playing with human hand as you watched it leave.

You then smiled. I guess I'm going to be full tonight. You giggled then watched till night came...

*splash*

"Well boys look what we have here." A black hair man laughed. Looking at you from top to bottom. "This hermosa will sale for a high price." He spoke once more. "Over my dead body." You spoke. He chuckled. "Well, I hope you like the stay mi amor." He waved then left. 'Ugh! Who does this guy think he is!' You thought. You were so pissed with yourself, how did you get caught?! And why did you get caught!? All you did was taking a small crate of jewels to eat.

You then over heard the shity captain. "Yea, I know she's a gem mermaid. Why did you think I placed the jewels next to the edge?" Now you were pissed at yourself and him! "What? No I'm not going to sell her, you release what people would think of us if we had one?" You were growing more angry by the second. "Yea I'm keeping her, don't know where went but she's staying, and I don't care what anyone of you will say." He chuckled. Then it sounded like he took a slip out of something.

"Alright good night everyone!" He spoke then walking somewhere. You couldn't  see, there had been a sheet thrown over the net you were in. But suddenly it was cut. Making you drop to the ground. You gasped, it hurt, how far were you up. You felt the net be lift up then carried somewhere. You begin to get nervous, who had you? What were they going to do to you? What was going to happen.

"Calm down scales." You heard the captains voice say. "Why should I?! I have been kidnapped from my home, token by some gross people. AND I was tricked!" You spat. "I wasn't the one who fell for the gems." He spoke, you gasped a bit. "Hey not my fault sailor give them to me!" You teared a bit. "So how do sailor even get high value gems?" He thought out loud. You then felt the net be placed down somewhere soft. Then the sheet being removed. The net had been placed on a velvet red couch. "This is where I stay on the ship." He spoke, you looked around the place.

A red velvet carpet, some maps on the walls. A desk that face a window, you recall never seeing that window. A bed, with a matching bedside table. "Fancy? Total not what you expect from a pirate to have." He spoke cutting the net. "And if you think about leaving, I will always find you." He smirked. You blushed, did you like this guy? No he basically kidnapped you, tricked you with gem! You were still mad about that.

"You'll be living here from now." He spoke. Flopping down on another couch. You frowned. He watched as you continued to look around the place. He smiled before getting up and walking up to you. When he got up you looked at him, then turning away, blushing, when he got too close. "Mi amor, look at me." He spoke, you huffed.

He then grabbed your chin, making you look at him. "Scared of a pirate?" He asked. "No, I just-" you were cut off by him kissing you. You were in shock, he smiled. "What? Got cold scales?" he asked watching your face. "No! And  why the hell did you do that!?" you spat hitting his face.

He chucks, turning into laughter. "I know you like me, just wanted to give you a treat." you we're outraged by what he was saying. "I don't NOT like you or love you! You kidnapped me basically!" you spat at him. "Your cheeks and body say differently." he got up and walked to the door.

"Don't lie to yourself mi amor, you know you like me." he chuckled then left you there.

'Ughhhh!" you yelled in your head grabbing your hair and tugging it. 'Why is he so good looking!' you thrashed a bit because of him. You hated his good looks, his charming voice, and how he acts! You hated it all, he could just make your face heat up.

You huffed looking down. Blush filling your face. You then punched the couch. Trying not to think of anything about him. 'His voice needs to get out of my fucking head.' you cursed. You laid on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

Closing your eyes, you heard the door open. You we're now curious as to who it was. So you laid there waiting, waiting for anything to happen. You heard the person come closer. Stop right by you. After a short time you felt someone lean down and kiss your fore head. "Goodnight mi amor." you heard him speak. Feeling a blanket being placed on you. Him then walking to his desk before you drift off to sleep...