Werewolf Dabi

Spicy blood

There was a little girl in a red coat walked through the forest, her little basket in hand. She was on her way to see her grandma! She loved her grandma, she was a sweet woman. Telling her tales of many creatures, them finding there love and living happily ever after. She wanted one truly. What she didn't know was that she would, even if that meant being bent over a desk.

"Woah! Woah woah! She's a little girl? What are you talking about?" Spoke a lady. "What do you want me to change it?" Asked another woman. "Umm Yes?!" The lady spoke again. "Ugh fine!"

There was a nice beautiful woman in a red coat walked through the forest, her little basket in hand. She was on her way to see her grandma! She loved her grandma, she was a sweet woman. Telling her tales of many creatures, them finding there love and living happily ever after. She wanted one truly. What she didn't know was that she would, even if that meant being bent over a desk.

"Better?" The woman asked. "Yes better." The lady smiled. "Now continue." "Alright" the woman sighed.

The woman walked through the woods not knowing that a wolf had been watching her. Wanting to tear her clothes off and have a bite of her in both ways. So he made his way to her grandmothers house. Mimicking her granddaughters voice. So he was let in and once she realized it was not her granddaughter she screamed out. The wolf cutting at her throat to make sure the cutie wouldn't hear.

He then ate her, with the blood now on him, he needed to clean up. So he did and when he was done, he heard her beautiful voice. "Grandma, I'm here!" He could hear the smile on her face as she opened the door and then closed the door. The house had been pitch black, her fishing for the light. Until she felt something warm. "Grandma?" She asked.

You felt a hand move from your arm to your chest. "Shes not here little bunny." That was when you were chocked. The basket falling to the floor. He picked you up and moved you somewhere, pinning you down. Your back was facing this stranger.

"Who the hell are you?" You spat as you tried to free yourself. That was when he slapped your ass, a sharp moan coming from you. "You must be a little fucking slut, aren't you?" He whispered into your ear. You could feel him grind onto you. He was huge, who was this guy? You then felt your pants be torn off you, like literally. His two fingers going into your mouth. His other hand fingering your womanhood. You moaned as he thrusted in and out.

"Being such a good slut for me?" He thrusted his hands in more and more, adding a finger into your womanhood. You continued to moan more and more as he fucked you with his fingers, pushing you closer to climax. That was when he quickly pulled out. "What?" You asked. "What you liked it?" He asked. "No! No no!" You quickly spoke. "Yes right." That was when you felt something press against you. It was thick.

He thrusted into you, hinds hands around your waist. You moaning loudly, tears rolling down your cheeks. You could hear the wet noise coming from you as into you. You went to cover your mouth with your hand but his hand came up to take it. "No little bunny, I want to hear the noises you make was I fuck you silly." He spoke into your ear as he fucked you. He continued to slam into you. Your moans filling the room.

"God a human like you should be such a slut for a fucking wolf." He held your hair as he slammed into you more and more. His balls hitting your skin. "Yes yes yes yes!" You moaned as he slammed into your sweet spot. His other hand had snaked it's way to your breast, fondling with it. Him biting and sucking at your neck. He pulled out and flipped you over quickly. You had been facing him, the morning sun on his face.

'GOD! His hot!' You thought as he thrusted into you again. This time his mouth went to your breast, sucking on the expose skin. You could have sworn you cam twice but you didn't mind. You just liked to be fucked by this man. The way he fucked into you, god damn! "Want do you want from me little bunny." He spoke as he lead into you. "I want you to cum in me! Please! Please! Please!" You cried. You so badly wanted more of him.

He thrusted into faster as you clung to him, your hands around his neck. He bit into your skin as he slammed into you, his whole thing in you. You could feel something as to pull out. "No your staying right here as I fill you." He smirked. You could feel yourself being fill with his seed. That was when he pulled out. You could feel his seed leak out of you. The man had began to pick you up. You had been tired, falling asleep as he took you out of the house.

Months later you had lived out in the woods, a little old cabin was just for you and him. You had gotten pregnant from the first time you met him, and every few weeks he would do the same. Your belly swollen, you were ready for this to be done.

"Hey there bunny~"