Pt 2 of villain todoroki ✅

This takes place a couple of weeks after the ending of Ps can you tell I'm having a baby high, this always has a scenario where a mother tries to kill her baby because of stress/post-birth depression!

Ps can you tell I'm having a baby high, this always has a scenario where a mother tries to kill her baby because of stress/post-birth depression!

I remember todoroki face that day... He was happy, or should a say excited. But the down side to that was he didn't let me leave the house, only if it was him tho I could. It's not like I minded I was still aloud out for the backward of the house. But never mind that. The house had many things for me to do so I don't mind at all, not like I'm locked in a room still I accept my fate. It wasn't like I'm being hurt no quiet the opposite of that. Everytime todoroki comes home, he comes to our room or wherever I am and he "kidnaps" me in kisses.

But sadly his at "work", taking care of these that I don't need to know but I still do todoroki tells me when he gets home so.

I was reading a book and I heard the door to the room open. There he was my handsome husband. He walked in claiming and started to kissing almost everywhere on my face. "You had a good day, uh?" I spoke putting my arm on his shoulder. "No but you make it better." he said after kissing my forehead. "But I don't want to talk about it my love." he said leaning his forehead on mine. I knew what he might by that, his father did something to piss him off and just wanted to see his wife/significant other.

"I would tease you but i don't think that's the safe option!" I giggled out. "If you did I think I would have to punish you." he laugh out. "Oh my! What would I do!" I giggled out.

"How was your day tho?" he asked me, sitting next to me, cuddling my side. "Well I did get bored just a bit without you." I giggled. "Hmmmm maybe I can stay home tomorrow." I spoke out.

Five months later

Well, how do I put this. I happen to be now six months along now, three months left. I felt fat, I always had mod swings, I constantly felt like I was on my period. So that's great. Sometimes I wish I didn't have it.

Sometimes I feel like it's not supposed to be there. I feel like I need to get it out... But how?

Laying in the bed a heard Shouto open the door. He had been done with work. "Y/n they have been telling me that you're not acting right." he said placing his hand on my head."Shouto I wish I could tell you but you wouldn't understand." I sighed out.
"If you want we can spend more time together. " he spoke kissing my forehead." it wouldn't help... " I said turning the other way. He sighed out frustrated, I knew he was mad but he didn't want to hurt me. "Love dinner will be ready soon, I'll let you stay here, you can come to me if you want to talk with me." he said walking out of the room.

Three months later

It was the last month, I'm not ready at all, I'm ready for it to be out. I couldn't do this anymore...

Todoroki's pov

I had been talking with Deku about his 'Doll' but that's when my phone buzz, and pulling it out of my pocket. "Oh! Really it is that important!" he said like he was jealous. "It might be my wife Midorya." I spoke. answering the call, and putting it to my ear I heard Melisa, y/n's personal maid. "Sir Todoroki! Y/n has gone into labor!" she freaked out. "I took her to the hospital, we here now! I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but she wants you!" she spoke out. That's when I hung up and ran." sorry Midorya, I'll be back!" I yelled as I ran for my car.

Shit the nearest hospital to the house was two hours away, to where I am it was two hours and thirty! God why did we have to meet there and not closer! Taking roads that aren't going to be crowded, but fast to get there. It still took two hours but still.

"What room is Y/n todoroki in?!" I asked the reception. "Oh are you shouto todoroki?" she asked me. "Yes! She should be in labour right now. " I spoke. "Oh! The baby has been born, and shes in room 202." she spoke. I walked towards the elevator to go to the second floor, but I can't believe I missed it! I'm such I trouble husband!

Finally at the second floor I found her room. I knocked on the open and opened it a bit. "May I come in?" I asked. That's when Melisa opened the door. "Sir todoroki!" she bowed. "Ummmm y/n's not aloud to see the baby for some time." she spoke sheeply. "Uh? Why?" I asked. She shut the door and walked a bit away from the door. "She ummmm tried to suffocate it..." she spoke out lightly.

I knew this could happen... She had been showing signs of it. "Let me talk to her." I spoke opening the door. Y/n was sitting up in bed looking out the window that had a view of the lake that wa on the opposite side of the hospital's parking lot.

"I heard what happened." I said sitting on the bed and placing my hand on hers. She moved her hands to her face and started to cry out. "I'm such a bad mother! Why could I do that to be baby!" her crys made me want to tell her how she wasn't a bad mother.

"Y/n if you want I could ask for the baby. Besides I think the baby would want to meet me" I said before kissing her forehead. Melisa came in and i asked her to get a nurse to bring the baby that we made to us.

It took a couple minutes till the little yellow blanket came into the room." I'm going to give her to you, not to be rude but y/n isn't trusted with her. " she said and what I think a Scottish accent? I don't know.

That's when i just handed y/n the baby, I wanted to show that I trusted her, and that no matter what she was a good mother. "What did you name her?" I asked her. "I named her Mayumi, it means elegant, bow or truth, reason, and beaty."