|deku| A gods tide ✅

Dear all might, how can the god of life, be so in love with this human

Dear all might, how can the god of life, be so in love with this human. He found it hard not to look away but she was married, well didn't want to be really. She was married to an awful man, in his opinion, he was rude to everyone expect for people he told "was important" but that was to cover up the fact that he had more "play things" as he called them, and in this day in age a man could have more wives but woman, no, how dare a woman think of doing with another man? How dare she, but he Izuku midoriya wanted to ummm kill that man, but that meant you'd be thrown in jail for "not having a husband." he thought that was stupid, humans and their weird ways...

Well and that's where he is now, in front of the house you lived in, he was in disguise, he found out that your husband had hired a gardener for the house still "you we're to lazy." even if you took care of the whole house...

"So your the gardener? Hmmm" your future de- I mean husband. "Yea I've done it for year's now." he chuckled out. He was nervous but he didn't want you to be in a loveless marriage. He wished that he could take you away right now. "Alright can you start today? Your room will be by the backdoor." he said leaving the room.

He was walking around the place seeing the flowers everywhere, the lilies that were all over the place. He had been looking around for you.

There you we're talking with another woman of high class. "Yes, we have been trying for a couple of weeks now." you spoke.

Wait did his ears deceive him.

"Oh really! Many people have told you we're the problem. " the high class lady said. You just sighed. You giggled. "But I have been-" you we're cut off. "Ha! Really?! I thought he was having fun with his mistresses instead of doing it with you!" the high class lady spoke loudly. So this girl was her sister-in-law...and she was cure.

"Or maybe it's the child of the man who has been listening to us!" she said looking at me. "Umm. I'm... I'm.. New... Here!" I spoke a little nervous. "I-I was looking for my room!" I spoke once more. "Oh! You must be midoriya!" you spoke. "I'm sorry Lady Tia but I must excuse myself so he can be accustomed to his room." you said bowing. She huffed and walked away.

"I'm sorry to let you wait." you said sighing that she was gone. "No no! It's-its fine I get nervous often." he chuckled. "Also! You have lovely lilies around the house." he spoke as you begin to walk. "Oh I take care of those, I do wish I could take care of the garden but sadly I clean this three story house." you said still walking. "Oh! Sorry to ask my lady but is lilies your favorite?" he asked. "No no it's fine to ask me question, and they are my favorites." you chuckled.

"Here's your room. If you need anything my office is on the second floor it will be obvious when you see it. " you said with your hand gesturing to the door. "Thank you miss. " I said smiling. Thats when she walked away.  He opened the door, to see a lovely room. The Sun was shining through the window, reminding him of his friend. He shut the door behind him, Lilies we're in the room. They remembered him of you.

________________________________

It was now the next day and he was in the garden, tending to the flowers mostly planting different colors of lilies. He wished your awful husband was dead. He wished he could kill him but he wanted to make you happy. That's when he saw you, you we're in your office looking at him. You looked sad. That's when you looked away you looked at someone who was in the room, your look fell more, whoever you we're talking to.

That's when the person left the room, and you looked at him again. Oh how he wish to get you to his temple to praise you, and pamper you. But he want to win your love.

So he would wait and work on your beautiful garden. Tending to the over grown garden. Make it full of lilies which you loved so much.
That's when he notice you we're gone from your office.

He continued to work on the garden for a month an it was impove and you and him have gotten close, with the talk of flowers and other things, he thinks his plan has worked. But there was a problem... You we're pregnant with that damn man who treated you like an object just to play with. He seemed happy but not you.

"Hey Izuku." you spoke coming in his room with a tray of food for the both of you. "You didn't have too!" he said walking towards you taking the tray. "I can do Izuku, I don't like not being able to do something." you spoke
"Still." he spoke worried.

You both seat on the bed eating all the tastest food. Talking about all the these the two of you wanted to do. That's when you took a sip of your drink, you started to cough out blood now on the floor still coughing. Midoriya ran to the hall and call for someone to get a doctor.

________________________________

You had been bedridden for a couple of days now, the doctor said that you had been poisoned by someone in the mansion but luckily you had lived... But for your husband, the baby had died. Your husband was furious, he had everyone questioned, and when he didn't like the answer he could punish anyone.
He was most suspicious of Deku who had been helping you for the past month.

Now deku was being asked questions. Your husband hasn't like his answer.

"Why are you always around my wife?" he asked with his hands crossed. "We like each others company." Midoriya said not trying to make him angry.

"Your trying to flirt with my wife!" he said pointing a finger at him. That's when Midoriya grabbed his finger and snapped it. Midoriya spoke in a dark tone. "I would never, and besides I'm way better then you are." 

"You... You! Are a monster!" he spat. "No I'm not a monster... I'm a god." he said.

________________________________

"Izuku, ummm I have a question... No one knows why but do you know why my husband wasn't talked to me at all! He even doesn't talk to me!" you said slightly crying. For you know that he could send you home anytime he wanted. Midoriya had been working in the garden. "Oh that would be me. " he said getting up and walking towards you.

"When you were sick I kinda told him off, and you know that secret i haven't told you? Well I told him and i think he's gotten scared of me." he said putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Really what did you say to him?!" you asked worried. That's when he leaned in to your ear. "My secret is that I'm a god, and the reason I came here is to take you away from your evil and cruel husband. " he then kissed your cheek. You we're shocked. "Will you do the honor to be my wife?" he asked.

________________________________

A year has past and you lived with him. The temple was full of plants and flowers, more of the flowers being lilies, all of the people who worked to maintain it were shocked to see you there. They told me that "I never thought he actually leave and actually love someone and TALK to them."

"Y/n I love you so much... Thank you for accepting my proposal. " he said quitely hugging me.