|bakugo| The lone wolf ✅

"So what the hell are they making you look for?" bakugo your husband asked you as he was cooking in the kitchen

"So what the hell are they making you look for?" bakugo your husband asked you as he was cooking in the kitchen. "Apparently there is a dire wolf killing off sheep." you said sitting on the couch of your guys house. He paused at those words... "The tracks it's producing... Tho it also could be a wyvern. " you said cleaning off your muddy shoes. "What do they want with it. "? He asked quitely. "They want to kill it. " you dead pant. He went quite

"Are you worried about it coming here?" you asked you we're worried he never told you his past, but all that seemed to be is that he hated and or he was scared of dire wolves. "Yea I'm fine food is done." he said dishing up food. "God hell yea! I've missed your good god damn good!" you said. He smiled at you, you had been gone for a week trying to capture bandit that stole form the village you two lived in.

You moaned at how good it was. "God I missed this, eating food that tasted like shit, God."
"Next time you go out I can make some food..." he said blushing. He hated how soft he was towards you... But you helped him.

"Hey katsuki..." you said placing your head on your hand and looking at him. "I know you hate talking about it but why haven't you ever told me your past, you know mine, and the village. So why can't you tell me ours?" you asked him.

"Go to our room." he spoke. "Ummmm katsuki I didn't know you wanted to ummm." you spoke. "Not that!" he blushed. "Fine I don't know why you want me in there then." you giggled.

"Sit. " he spoke. "Damn didn't know you were in control~" you flirted. "Shut the hell up and put this on. " he said handing me blindfold. "What does this have to do with your past?" you chuckled. "Just sit there for a minute. " he said. You sat there waiting for him. You could tell he was still in the room but, he was thinking if he should do what he was going to do.

That's when you felt him take your hand...

"Please...fuck...how do I say this without it sounding weird..." He spoke and you could feel him moving your hand up. That's when he placed your hand on his head you felt something. That's when it move.

"Katsuki?-" you spoke. "Don't tell me." you we're scared, not for you but for him. You could feel the wolf like ears as you petted them, the way the flicked and some point.
"Katsuki can I take the blindfold off." you asked. "Alright." he spoke. You placed your other hand on the blindfold and pushed it up.

Now you saw it, the ears the tail.

"Katsuki, I'm not mad but I need to ask... Have you been killing sheep?" you asked moving you hand down towards his chin making him look at you. "No." he said. "Good boy!" you teased, his tail started to wag. "Shut up!" he spat.

"Ok boy are you going to help me find whats been kill the sheep?" you asked him. "Ugh, fine I'll help as long as I get more time with you." he said."Hmmmm maybe have fun~" you said giving him a kiss

-The next day-

"Y/n why did you bring your husband with you? Going to have fun with him?" Denki asked shaping his sword. "surprisingly he's good at tracking, and I thought he would life coming." you spoke. "It was because of my cooking." bakugo flat out said. "Hey! No! It's because I love you!" you said getting up from the log that you were sitting on.

"Hmmm something the matter?" you heard denki ask. "I heard something." you spoke looking into the forest around the three of you.
"I'm going to check it out." you said picking up your sword and walking deepper into the forest.

Walking you hear it more clearly, it was big, but not too big. That's when you heard denki scream. You immediately thought that something happened, and was Katsuki ok?!

That's when you ran, when getting closer you saw a fire. Just a small one though. "What the hell happened! Wait where's bakugo?!" you yelled as you helped denki put out the fire. "I don't know that thing came out of nowhere!" denki yelled

"Denki get you shit together! I'm going to find katsuki!" I yelled running towards where you think where bakugo went.

"Katsuki! Where are you!" you yelled trying to find bakugo. "God katsuki this isn't funny!" you yelled running through the forest.

That's when you heard a scream but it wasn't denki and it wasn't katsuki, it sounded more like a monster then a human.

That's when you saw katsuki, but in his wolf form. He was over the thing that had been killing sheep. His mouth covered in blood.

"Katsuki..." you spoke a little shocked. Him looking at you with his red eyes.