Bakuogu x vampire reader

Spicy! Also blood

You sat on the lap as the man under you glared at you. "My my! The hero so proud and bold now bowed under the ruler of dark~" you giggled as you licked your lips. He then spat in your face. "Fuck you bitch!" he spat. "My! How rude of you! Someone better show you some discipline!" you spoke frowning. You grabbed him by the throat, him choking on his spit. "Your going to be a good boy or I'm going to slap it into you!" you spat.

You held his throat, giggling. "Are you going to be a good boy?" you asked into his ear, letting got lightly. "Fu...fuck you!" he huffed. To which you held his throat harder, choking him till he past out. You looked at him, ready to kill the poor "hero" so many said you would die to and now here he lay under you. But now that you looked closer at his face, you couldn't lie, he was kinda cute.

You held his face, looking at all hai features. His cherry lips, his clean face, and his perfect feature. You couldn't help but move closer to his lips. Your noses touching as you were ready to kiss him. You placed your lips onto his, you were right, they were soft. As you lowered your whole body onto his, feeling the curves of his body. You let go of his lips and held his face. Looking at him, and bit him. Drinking the blood from him, his sweet blood made you want more....

-

The door opened, the man walking in to the extravagantly bedroom. Seeing the the woman sleeping in their bed. He climbed into the bed and moved closer to his lady, cuddling into her chest. Her eyes opened to see the blonde, and brushed through his hair. "Did I wake you?" he spoke. "No, I just couldn't help to pamper my little pet." you giggled as you made his look at you. His calm look was definitely different from the one months ago.

"Bakugou, I want you to do something for me. Will you?" you asked as you made him look at you. He nodded, waiting eagerly for your answer. "I want you, so please me. To touch every part of my body. In return, I'll grant your wish." you moved to be on top of him. "Will you?" you asked as your grabbed his face.

"Yes my lady." he spoke, grabbing for your hips. His lips tracing your neck as you moan as one of his hands came to your breast. That's when both his hand came to your neck, choking you. "Your a fucking hoe." he spat as his hand held tighter. "Do you really think that your little blood trick could do anything to me?" he spoke. "Oh little bakugou I knew, I just wanted to see how long you'd let me play with you." you giggled like as if you aren't being choked.

That was when his lips crashed on yours, swiftly flipping you over and laying on top of you. Bitting your neck as you gasped out, groping your boob. Fiddling with your clothes as he continued to bite your neck.

Running isn't it? Being a blood sucking vampire having a human bitting down your neck and clothes being tooken off by your pray. Having years of no pleasure it was, just made you tremble under this man's play.

"Bakugo-" your moaned was cut off as bakugo nibbled on your breast. Sucking and bitting it, maybe some blood being let out. His hand traveling down to your middle. Sticking three fingers inside you. Pushing in and out many times, making sure you were overwhelmed by his hand. Moaning like a puppy just to have more of his hand in. "Please please please please please please please! Don't stop!" you cried, wanting more and more. Tears running down your eyes as you looked at him.

"Oh, I won't stop till I fucking kill you." he smirk as he looked at your face, tears running down your face, your mouth open. He grabbed your face making you open your mouth more. "Open you dirty little whore." you did as followed, and he ended up spitting in your mouth. "You going to like that no matter what." he spoke. "Your so gross!" you giggled, moving your legs around. That was when you looked down to see his dick.

Your hand moving to your face, as your cheeks red, eyes practically with hearts in them. You grabbed him by the neck. "Please dear god, I want you in me." you giggled, his face looked disgusted. "You should be a vampire, you act more like a fucking succubus." he spat, then slamming into you. You moaned in pleasure as he moved back and forth. Your hands still on your cheeks as you moaned loudly. Looking down at how his cock bulge as your entrance. Wet noise coming from you as you moaned. His hand beside you, then was moved to your throat.

"Oh my dirty hero, please god! Keep going!" you moaned as he held you tight. "God I could kill you right here and now." you giggled as his words. "You would but such a good pussy going to wasted, damn so cruel!" you giggled moving your head to look up. Feeling pure bliss, you wanted this to keep going on forever!

That was when you felt something pierce through your heart, you looked down shocked. "So I wouldn't?" he asked the sliver blade in his hands. "You are disgusting, nothing more then a monster. Yes you may look fucking gorgeous but not for me." black bots coming into your view. "Them maybe in a different life?" you tilted your head. "Maybe." you could now see him putting his clothes on as you saw nothing but your bleedy body was smiling.

-

"Katsuki! Wait up!" a kid shouted as she ran to the kid. "Izu is still getting ready! You can't just leave him!" the girl grabbed the boys arm. "Why should I?" the kid spat. "Because his our friend." the girl smiled. The boy signed and looking down. "Ugh fine, and only because of you." the last part being a whisper. He then laid his head on the girls shoulder. "He better not take long,"

"Y/n."