Vampire Bakugou x human reader

Spicy!

A red blood eyes watched the young woman as she looked out her window as the kingdom in front of her. To him all of this was nothing to him, but to you it as your world. To him though you were his world. When you were just a kid you met him as he was going to plan and kill the crown prince.

"who are you?" the young you asked as he was about to open the door to your brothers room. "what does it look like I'm doing?" he asked as you continued to watch him. You then giggled as you walked up to the man. "come on! lets go!" you took his hand as you walked more into the castle and there stood the throne room. Bakugo had no care for it but wanted to see what the little princess could offer. There stood the crown on the throne, you ran to the chair and grabbed the crown. Then you came back and with the crown in your hands. "can you be my prince?" you asked as he took the crown.

Now, he held the same crown you had giving him. He was going to take you as his wife. May that be kidnapping you he wanted you to himself and you were supposed to marry some shit head and he didn't want you to marry a old fuck and let him get his way with you then throw you out like you were nothing. He lived for hundreds of years and he knew the man your father gave your hand too with nothing for good man to you in this world. So he'll take you in the dead of night where he could quickly grab you and take you to his mansion, it may not be big like your home but it was better then a man who would use you just to get to the crown.

So he waited till the sun came down and jumped to your window and opened the window so slowly, then he waited for you. He heard many footsteps outside the room, but never yours. He had waited till what looked to be midnight and you finally walked in. You looked tired as you flopped on the bed. "Uhhhh! I hate my life!" you shouted as you got up and throwed a vase. "Why won't he understand I don't want to marry a old man." you stomped your heel on the vase. Bakugou smirked as he watched you throw things around and shouted.

"Why not come with me?" he finally spoke coming front eh shadows. "You?" you froze. You had been about to throw a book to the ground. He took the book from your hand and pinned you to the bookcase. "Why don't I take you away from that old fuck." he spoke holding your chin. What caught him off guard, was you grabbing his hand and saying, "My, it's been some time since my prince as shown his face."
"You remember my face, ha?" he asked as he leaned in closer. "Why of course I wouldn't when your eyes took me away." you smiled.

"But would you let me leave with you." you grab the collar of his shirt. He then went in to kiss you, which you gladly took. As the two of you kissed a knock came at the door as he quickly vanished and you looked to the door. "My, why did you leave so sudden?" your "husband" spoke. Bakugou noticed that you saw him behind the man. "I left because I have said this many times!" you shouted, and that was when bakugou slit his throat.

He fell to the floor as bakugou walked a top of him and walked to you. "Would you like to leave this fucking life behind and go with me to a heaven just for you?" he asked, his hand for you to take. "My of course. " you giggled as you leaped into his arms.

The next morning when they came for your wedding day your "husband" was dead...and so we're you...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░spicy░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

You moaned as bakugou bit your neck, blood coming from the wound. Licking and sucking the blood. You were holding tight as he continued. The two of yours clothes had been completely gone. Him inside you and he thrusted slowly getting deeper and deeper into you. Your tears and been running into the blood. "You know your blood is sweet." he chuckled as he went to kiss you. "I wish didn't make you a vampire, but I would've killed you by now." he smirked. "Well, I wouldn't have minded if it was you." you giggled as the two of you kissed.

Him thrusted faster and you moaned, opening so he could get to taste the sweet saliva you had. He licked his lips once he was away from your mouth and cam came out of both of you, linking onto the velvet bed you two shared. He then lead kisses on your neck. Loving every bit of you. "Katsuki, I'm so glad I met you." you spoke, breathing in and out. "An I'm glad I came to kill your brother when I did." he chuckled, going into to kiss you again.

He went out and went to your womanhood and placed his tounge in, playing with your clit. As you continued to moan he went faster and faster. Making sure he could get into any place he could, which was all. After you cam for a second time he licked his lips and kissed you one more time before he laid his head on your bear chest and both of you cubbled after the spicy time you had just had for who knows how long.