Birthday special! ✅

This chapter is short sorry!

"Happy birthday!" Mina busted through your dorm door. "Ahhhh! Mina don't scare me like that you fucking bitch!" You yelled at her. "Oops sorry come down stairs! We have something for you!" she said running down the hall then the stairs.

God Mina busting through my door and I'm still in pjs you sighed. Getting up and changing your clothes. Then walking down to the common room. To see everyone.

"Happy birthday y/n!" almost everyone said, your face went a dark pink. "You know not many people tell us when your birthday is soooo! We asked our good friend here!" kirishima looked to your best friend who waved. "How the fuck did you get in here?!" you yelled at them. "Oh silly I just said when your birthday was and told them I wanted to celebrate with you!" they chuckled. "Ummmm great thanks bf/n (best friends name/nickname)" you spoke.

All they did was giggle. "Anyways, here open this." they spoke. Giving you a gift. You opened it. "Hmmm what the fuck is this?" you asked. "Follow the clue on the paper and that's you gift!" they spoke clasping their hand.

"I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?" you read out loud. You thought about this and knew where to go! "Bye guys!!!" you said as you ran out the door, to where the next clue was, a bank, you found it and read it.

"What building has the most stories?"

"Well that's easy, it's a library." you spoke running towards the library. Once in there a woman gave you the next clue.

"What has words, but never speaks?"

"A book? But which one?" you looked worried at all the books that was in the library. But the same girl and to you and said. "Oops, sorry here is it!" she gave you the right one and scurried off. You then looked at it.

"Hint it's the books name.
What can you keep after giving to someone?"

"A book name, hmmmm. " you thought. What would have a name for it? Wait your word! You ran to a book and that was named that and on it was your next clue.

"What never walks but always runs?"

You walk to the entrance to see it was noon now. Oh shit it took me that long to find a book! You thought running to the nearest river. There on a bench was the next note, 

"Where you go to write stories ever night."

What? Wait does my bf/n follow me there? You asked. Ugh this better not be a prank. You thought walking towards your the willow tree you hanged out for such a long time.

The Sun was half way down and you saw someone sitting, the hanging branches making it hard to see who it was. You continued you walk towards the person to see who it was but they turned around and saw you.

He gasped. "Y/n you finally made it! I've been waiting all day!" he spoke. "Kiri? You waited here for me all day?" you asked as he hugged you and you hugging back. "Yes! Yes I have! I was the one who wrote all those ribbles, we're they hard?" he asked.

"Some yes! The library got me!" you laughed, hitting his chest. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" he chuckled out. You two stopped hugging and you backed up. "So where is my gift?" you asked. "I better get one for all the running I did." you giggled jokingly.

That's when you felt a pair of lips against your. Arms you holding close to him. Your eyes were wide but then close, enjoying the kiss. Kirishima broke free from the kiss first. "Sorry I couldn't resist, I've liked you for some time now and thought that it would be good to confess now." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well Kiri I've like you some time now too." you spoke playing with your fingers. His face lit into a more red-ish color. "Would you?" he asked, but you cut him off. "Of course." he chuckled. "I didn't even finish!" "I knew what you were going to say!" you giggled. That's when he wrapped his hand around your waist and going for another kiss.

---Meanwhile---

"Hell ya!" Mina spoke in a quiet voice. "Got the two love birds together! I swear it was sooooooo obvious that they both liked each other!" Mina continued. "I swear she would go on and on about him." bf/n said.