|bakugo| Wedding! (Semi-🔞?)✅

This chapter is semi- 18+

Today was day that you and your boyfriend for 3 years had planned for a year and now todays the day. You we're getting married to bakugo katsuki. You we're wearing a dress that suited your figure perfectly. You we're getting your hair down when your favorite little girl came in the room.

"Wow, mama you look beautiful!" she said sitting in the chair next to you."and you look as beautiful. " you giggled not trying to move much so the hair dresser come do her work. Hana was wearing a light orange and white dress.

"Alright we're down!" the hairdresser said. "Thank you!" you said getting into your purse to paying her.

"Are you ready Hana?" you asked. "Yes! Daddy always seemed to be happy when your around, and I love you... More then daddy! " she teased, her father would of tickled her to death if he found out.

"Hmmmm I should tell him. " you giggled. "Noooo! Please no!" she giggled out. That's when the door opened and mitsuki walked in. "You two ready? Everyone else is." she said. "You ready?" you asked her. "Yea! " she said.

Hana walked down the aisle, throwsing flowers, her face red, for the people she heard calling her cute. Then her standing next to where you'll be. She waited for her favorite part of this, her dad and you getting married. She still didn't know what the word "married" means but she knows that you'll be her father's second favorite person.

That's when she saw you, you we're beautiful. The lighting making you look like a goddess to her, that's when she heard a sniff and looked at her dad, bakugo, was lightly crying. "Daddy are you ok?" she asked worried for her father. "Yea, she just so gorgeous." he spoke, she smile  at his words.

That's when you made it standing in front of them.

When the man was talking to the both of you all she could think was that her new favorite person would be with her dad.

________________________________

When it was time for the reception she sat by you, she ate everything she was given, and her father didn't want to eat the cake for it was "too sweet and would keep her up." but you gave her a piece of cake and told her. "Keep this between the two of us." with your pointer finger in front of your mouth.

She ended up eating the whole thing quickly so her father wouldnt see her. It was sweet, really sweet, she wished that she could have more but, that's when her dad came to her with another piece of cake. "Grandma said since its a "fun night" that she should have a piece." he spoke giving her it.

She thought that she was lucky for getting two pieces of cake. She giggled how lucky she was but she did start to feel tried.

So at the end of night her father carried her home sleeping on his shoulder, and once they got home, her father place her down in her bed and let her sleep.

He walked into the living room you sitting on the couch with PJs on, when you noticed he came in the room to turned your head and smiled. "Is she a sleep?" you asked. "Yep" he said sitting down right next to you and wrapped a arm around you.

"Katsuki I hav to apologize, I gave Hana a piece of cake." you sighed. "Ummm I did as well..." he spoke. "Hehehe, at let she's not running around." you giggled. "Yea that means I can have fun with you." he spoke kissing your cheek.

That's when he picked you up. "Wow! Katsuki!" you spoke a little shocked. "Heh I'm about to have fun with you." he said walking towards the room you two now shared. Opening the door. He then threw you on the bed now topping you. "Katsuki..." you mew lightly, he knelt down to kiss down your neck, finding your sweet spot, she mewed, that's when katsuki moved his hands down to your chest.

God he loved you...

"I think we're going to have fun~" he teased playing with your chest. You moaned his name out, that's when you both heard a knock on your two's door.

"Mommy, daddy?" she asked. Even if she was now 9 she still called them that. "Yes?" you asked getting out from underneath katsuki. Walking towards her, and thats when she started to cry. "Oh baby what happened?" you said sitting on your knees to whip away her tears. "I... I.... Had... A... A... Nightmare. " she sniffed and huffed. That's when katsuki started to worry for his daughter, for her nightmare we're always terrible.

"Ugh, you two come here." he spoke still a little pissed that he couldn't have fun with you. But he couldn't get mad at his daughter.

Now with his two favorite girls, his daughter and now wife. The three of you watch TV, but after a few minutes later you and Hana we're fast asleep. Katsuki soon turned off the TV, turned off the lamps and started to fall asleep cuddling you with you cuddling Hana...

God he did love the both of you.