|todoroki| quirkless reader ✅

You we're in the same school as the number 2 pro hero endeavor, his youngest todoroki, you had a crush on mine but you knew since you didnt have a quirk that he would reject you like he did with everyone else

You we're in the same school as the number 2 pro hero endeavor, his youngest todoroki, you had a crush on mine but you knew since you didnt have a quirk that he would reject you like he did with everyone else. So you kept quiet, your grades was what you worked.

You we're known as a shy person, because you didn't really talk to people.

Today was the last day of school, which was a Monday, you we're ready to be done with school, you we're ready for summer, but what you were worried, that the letter you sent to a school for medical. You we're worried that all the hard work you had done was for nothing if they didn't accept you.

Now getting out from your bed, you walked to your closest to get your uniform, then walking towards the bathroom, taking a shower, and drying your hair, and putting the uniform on, doing your hair and whatever you do in the morning.

Since you lived three blocks away you walked, but you only do that when it's nice out. It was spring and the cherry blossoms we're in bloom, the pretty pink petals, fell from the tree, falling towards the ground, what you didn't know is that one had landed in your hair.

Now in the school you took your shoes off and put the school shoes on so the shoes you had on didn't dirty up the schools floor.

You walked towards your first and last class you'll have of math. Taking out a notebook and looking at yesterday's lessons.

"Oh of course she's in here." a girl giggled from behind you. "What do you want?" you asked sheepishly, you turned around to look at the person you hated the most, she was her bully, as well as her friends but her friends weren't here, good.

She giggled. "Hmmmm I wonder what I'll do to you." she said grabbing my hair "look no one to help you now?! Hah?" he spoke out once more, her pulling my hair hurt, where she was grabbing me was by the forehead.

"You realize you aren't allowed to do that?" a soft but rough voice had spoke out. "Uh-" she turn and I looked at the male who was in front of the door. There he was the person you had a crush on, but knowing he would reject you either way, that's why you became shy, and that's the reason your in this mess.

"Todoroki-kun!" the girl said like she did nothing wrong. "Let her go." he said coldly at her. "Yes todoroki-kun!" she said running away. "You good?" he asked as you tried to fix your hair, from her pulling on it.

"Wait have I seen you before?" he asked? "No probably not. Not many people see me because I'm "shy" and that's why." I spoke standing up. "If you don't mind me asking but what's your name? And if your fine with it I could follow you just so no one does that again." he spoke.

What should you do? He was your crush?! This was weird why would he do that?!

"Are you ok? You look like your heating up?" he spoke. "Yea sorry it's just no one has done this for me! People call me weird because I'm usually to myself. " you spoke out nervously.

"But ummm it would be nice if someone would help me so thank you." I spoke to him. Then the bang rang. Even was coming in now and todoroki walked to his desk.

It had now been lunch I had gone to my locker because my sack lunch had been in there, opening the door a note fell out, it was pink and it had a sticker that was a heart that closed it. Picking it up and taking your lunch walking to where you normally ate, a table under a cherry tree outside the school, in the gardens.

Opening the letter it read.

"I should tell you this in person but I'm not good with words, but after school I wish to tell you what I feel about you, if you wish, I'll be waiting by the cherry tree behind the school.

Sign secret admirer"

You could not lie the school you went to remind did you have a serpent video game... But hopefully no one was died.

You continued to eat and that's when you saw todoroki walking towards you. "You don't mind you I eat with you?" he asked. "Yea... Wait how do you know where I eat?" I asked. "Not many people know where I sit, only ummm never mind no one does." I spoke out sadly. "What's that?" he asked, I saw that he was looking at the letter.  "I think it's a love letter I've never gotten one before so I think it's one." I spoke, he said nothing but continued to eat and stare at it.

Now done with my lunch I was at my locker, todoroki had followed me, I placed the letter and my lunch in the locker. That's when the bell rang.

"Well be better get going." I giggled out. "Well then see you after class." he said then muffled out "hopefully." I stopped in my tracks, was he the one who gave me the letter? But I need to get to class or i'll be late!

Now it was after class walking towards the cherry tree... I saw him, todoroki, he was the one who asked me, wait did he like me?! Now almost there I could see the red blush on his face.

"Todoroki, you wanted to see me?" I asked. "Ummm yes... Like I said I'm not good with words so sorry if i can't think of the right words... But once I saw you the first day my heart beated, I had to ask my sister on what this feeling was... She said it was "love" so what I want to ask if you could may you stay by my side even when I'm not with you?" he finished.

"I will stay with you." I spoke