|hawks| Three birds in one nest ✅

I normally hate Hawks for killing twice

I normally hate Hawks for killing twice... But I'll do it! And sorry if i didn't write Hawks correct this is my first time writing him. Ps this story Hawks and you have a baby! Sorry 😁

Hawks had been flying home to his winged partner and his little "chick" has he put it. He loved seeing the two.

He could say that his lover is an angel for their wings are pure white and his son has a pretty cherry pink wings, y/n liked to call him "cupid" since anyone who looked at him fell in love with how cute he was. At this Hawks thought of a something that happened when they took the little Taka home, a nurse with bright pink pants walked by and Taka constantly stared in till he couldn't see it away more.

"I see Taka growing up to liking boys!" Hawks remembered him saying. *sigh*"it's cuz of the color, babies are attracted to bright colors, but it will be alright if he does like boys." you giggled day dreaming about when he was older.

Hawks had finally made it home, and landed on the porch and opened the door. "heyo! I'm home-" Hawks had stopped talking when he saw his wife sleep on the couch with Taka sleeping on y/n's breast. He also had a hand full of your breast in his hand. He thought it was cute.

He walked over so he could pick up his little chick. Once he picked up the little baby and started to cradle him that's when he started to stir awake, once he notice it wasn't his mother he started crying.

"Hey hey Taka it's me daddy! Let mommy sleep ok?" Hawks really didn't know what to do since it was two weeks since he was born he was new to this. "Tak?" he heard you say, it sounds like your were drunk but he knew you didn't really drink. "No no! Y/n I got this, I want to play with my little chicken!" Hawks said trying to claim the baby down. After some time he wouldn't claim down, and that's when he gave Taka to you.

"I wish the little chicken would let me hold him." he said sitting next to you arm wrapped around your waist. "It's because he likes me more~" you teased him. "Later I think you'll like me more then him." he whispered in your ear. "Oh shut it!" you blushed for you knew what he meant by that.

"You know what I want?" Hawks said putting his feet up and put his hand behind his head. "Hey hun how about I take care of Taka while you make supper for ya." he spoke, he took Taka from your hands as you walked towards the kitchen, looking at your ass.
"Hey Taka! What do you want to do with daddy!" Hawks said to the little baby. Taka giggled as his father tickled his stomach. He got up and went towards the front door. "Bye mama! We going flying!" he yelled out to you. "Be back by 6!"you yelled back.

"Alright Taka! You ready." Hawks said to Taka that's when he flew up and started to fly in the sky Taka giggled feeling the wind, he enjoyed it truly. Hawks put his son up in the air, Taka putting his hands up, well trying to.

Hawks came home with a sleeping Taka in his arms. "We're home." Hawks said walking towards the play mat on the floor and placing Taka down on it. Then walking towards the kitchen, where you were just finishing up. "Well how did it go?" you asked as you placed the plates on the kitchen table for you two to eat. "He really liked it, you we're right about it, and how it makes him sleepy. " I know I'm smart." you giggled. "Also thanks for lunch, it was good." he told you. "And what about now?" you asked him. "Your food is always good, but I think I like eating you more." he said."Hawks you flatter me. " you giggled

"Hmmmm why don't we make another Taka. " hawks suggested. "I'm not ready for another." you  moaned out in exhaustion. "Then tonight we have a spa night. You take Taka to bed and I'll get the bath ready." he said taking the dishes and cleaning then.

You walked out and put your little baby to bed, and when you went to your guys shared bathroom. You saw that the hawks was putting bubble soap in. "Heyo ready?" he asked you. "Yea." you said kissing him.

After you guys took off your clothes and sat in the tub which was big enough to hold you, Hawks, and Taka.

"God this feels good." you both said. He knew how hard Taka was. In the middle of the night he would cry his heart out, and he didn't like it how you wouldn't let him help.

"God I miss having time with you dove." he said hugging and kissing the back of your neck. "You know y/n when you said you thought you were ugly when you were pregnant, you looked just as pretty now. I don't care what you say about yourself, you look perfect no matter what." he told you. He knew you were down since you still had some of the weight that you gain from having Taka, you loved him for this. "Hawks thanks for that." you said holding his hands that were wrapped your waist.

"Hmmmmm I could eat you up right now." he said in your ear. "Why don't we do that but not have another kid." you said to him. That's when he picked you up and dried you off and let's just say you two had a fun night. 😏