pharoah bakugou x reader pt4

Spicy 🤨 blood

Also for all my history people and Egyptians, I must warn you this is not accurate and if anything is wrong please tell me so I can fix it!

"So-" you asked Mr Paluma, the man you had been working with for a week now. You had finally finished your degree in history and now was studing a tomb, that bakugou was somewhat giddy to hear about. "This used to be part of the golden city." he spoke as he moved a crate. "And you want me to go down and look around?" you asked as you sat on the table. "Yes, since your new you must k-" "yes yes, I know theres going to be traps and other things, I know how to handle them Paluma." you giggled as you went off the table. "With that attitude you're going to get yourself killed!" he teased.

"Ok grandpa!" you teased as well. "Now if you excuse me, I have a..." you trailed off, him raising a eyebrow as you stopped at the curtain of the tent. "And you have what?" he asked. "to be quelled." you smiled leaving the tent and walking to the hole in the ground. The once beautiful kingdom was now dusty and the golden tarnished, now worth nothing.

"It...must...to be...so....fucking great." you heard, you had gotten used to this and it had been bakugo. "I know." you spoke as you walked down the scaffolding. "Hello Miss y/n!" spoke some people as you walked further down. Till you were meant with... Bakugo Katsuki's tomb. It has never been opened and planned on doing so.

"Katsuki?" you asked and waited for him to reply. "Katsuki?!" you turned your head to see if you could see him, but nothing. "Why won't you answer me?!" you asked. Guess you have to do this on your own. You took out your book and looked through your notes, seeing the different hieroglyphics. Taking out your notebook, writing down the hieroglyphics that were on the locked door. Taking many hours till you heard footsteps.

"You must be Miss y/n? I am correct?" asked a man, you looked to him. You had been in there from 8am to 2pm. "Aren't you hungry?" he asked as he sat by you. "No, and if you please! I'm almost done." you spoke taking your note and thing to where he couldn't see. You knew who he was and he was somewhat of a thief, taking all the credit for himself when he has done nothing. "Damn Y/n didn't know you were so pissy, what's wrong?" he asked, but he sound... genuine?

"What the fuck do you want?" you asked him as you sat up. He sighed, then rubbed the back of his head. "You caught me." he looked at you, with a smile on his face. "I just want to ask you on a date." he looked down. "I'm sorry Caleb." but one I'm already in a relationship and two, your not my type." you spoke as you closed the notebook. "Now will please excuse me, I have to go talk with Paluma." you went to get up, but Caleb stopped you, grabbing your hand.

"Please just give me a try!" he spoke. He looked despite. You smiled, and leaned in. "Ok, one chance." you tapped his nose. "To prove yourself, go get me the gold rose in my tent." he nodded and ran away, leaving you to yourself. Your smile went to a frown when he was gone. Turned to the door and unlocked it, touching certain stones in order. The wrong order and you'd be died.

The door then cracked open, you opened it and closed it behind you. Turning on your flash light and looking at the gold sparking as the light hit it. "Damn. Greedy bitch." you spoke as almost everything had been gold. Even the food that was offered to their gods had golden flakes. But what caught your eyes was his sarcophagus, you didn't dare open it. Looking at the old books filled to the brim with stories, legends and more. Finding it funny how one of pages had a drawing of what looked to be a children's drawing.

"Bakugo, is this yours?" you asked, but once again... Nothing. You looked around seeing if you could see him but nothing. "Y/n? Where did you go?" you heard Caleb. You stayed quiet, not wanting him to hear you. "God she really isn't-" that's when you heard something, like his vocal cords had something blocking it. You opened the door to see...

Bakugo? With a knife in hand, the kid on the floor. His throat had been slit open. "Katsuki!" you spat as he looked at you. He then pointed to something. "Wow so he was trying to kill me, really low." you picked up the plastic box, a scorpion inside. "Thank you katsuki." you looked at him to see he was walking inside the tomb. You were confused when he was just looking at a rock?

It was see-through. It looked to be a emerald. "Touch." he spoke, looking to you as he pointed. "Katsuki, no thanks. The last time someone touched a item in your kingdom they died." referring to a particular dead man a week ago. His brows furrowed, turning to you fully. "Do it." he spoke. "Fine! But this better not get me killed." you huffed walking to the crystal and touched it. You fell to the ground, huffing then puking up blood. Your view of bakugo becoming deformed as you passed out. 

You woke up to it being bright. You huffed as you tried to block out the light. "Wake up y/n." you heard bakugou then felt a warm hand on your shoulder. "Ahhhh!" you gasped as you felt warmth instead of cold. You looked over to see... A alive bakugo. "Bakugo-" you were cut off with his lips on yours. You melted into his hold as his hands held your back. Your chest against his. You felt his hands travel down to your ass. "Now I can have you all to myself." he whispered into your ear as his hand was getting very close to your inner thighs.

Now you released you had not panties on as two of his fingers played with your clit. You grabbed onto his shoulders. "What? I thought you would've like this?" he teased as his fingers slide in. "Ah!" you moaned as you were bitting your lip. "What, those shows taught me a lot of what you'd like." he kissed you as another finger slide its way in. You let out another moan, letting his tongue slip in. Your eyes looked up, loving the pleasure you were getting from him.

He moved back. Looking into your drunken eyes, still holding tiedly onto him. "God you look so fucking gorgeous in this, but I think it's time we take it off." he quickly took of the silk dress. He then laid you down you continued. His smirk could say everything as he kissed your neck, making sure everything got touched. Placing you on his lap. His small bites make you mewl.

You don't know why but everywhere he bit just made you break. The way his hands moved over your skin. Then resting under your chest. Playing with the light fabric that covered them pretty well. The heat from the place and him, you couldn't put it but it made you feel weird...

He removed his lips from you and looked you in the eyes. "Welcome to our kingdom, My Queen." you looked to the side... To see the city of gold...