|bakugo| Child ✅

This is also kinda the back story of bakugo/Hana! (Your Hana, but not? I don't know)

Bakugo was asleep, with you his baby. He loved you with every thing he had. Your mother, his ex, left because she didn't want to be a mother, but you were his little baby he would have felt bad to leave you with a people who could of hurt you.

He woke up with the sunlight coming into his room. He got up and got into some everyday clothes and went to see his love and joy... You of course!

When he opened the door there you were stained with the help of the crib and when you saw him you started to dance. Bending your knees up and down, you smiled at him.

"Look at my dancing baby!" he chuckled at you. That's when he picked you up and blow kisses onto your stomach. You giggled even more.

*knock knock*

"Hmmmm, oh is your girlfriend/boyfriend here? Well you aren't going any where." he said walking to the front door."Oooo I wonder if it's grandma, or grandpa!" he said, you giggled.

That's when he opened the door...

"You. " his tone darkening at who he saw. "Awwww there's my little baby. " his ex said trying to pick you out of his arms. He pulled you away from her. "Uh?! Why aren't you letting me hold my child?!" she asked a little annoyed. "I wasn't the one to who left them. " he spoke. "I did it be a was stressed! And my parents didn't like you at all!!!!" she yelled you getting upset at the loud noise.

"No it's because I'm #2 and have more money then I did back then. " he said claimly as not to make you scared. "And you need to get off my property or I'm calling the police. " he spoke.
"Let me just hold my baby! " she said. He knew what she was doing he wasn't stupid. "F no, I know what you're going to do, your going to take her and keep her till I get back with you. " he spoke to the woman.

That's when he walked inside and placed you down on the baby mat. "You stay here princess/prince." he said. The woman walked in. "We're not down here!" she said. "Yea we are. " he spoke pinning her down to the floor.
"Ahhhhh what the hell!" she yelled. "Your on my property, you went into my house, and didn't listen to me when you needed to f-ing leave. " he said picking her up, and holding her by the hands behind her back.

Me took his phone out and texted Kirishima.
"Shity hair call the police and send them to my house, I'm fucking fine but this bitch is wanting to get back together. " he finished.
"Give me my child!" she cried out. "You never f-ing wanted her! You left the hospital the second day being there! " he said pinning her to the floor. He was tried of her. She left him because of the child she NOW wanted.

A couple of minutes went by kirishima and some police came. "Miss your being under arrest for being on private property without permission." the police officer spoke.

They had left with her and kirishima stayed.

"Is y/n fine?" kirishima asked. "Yea! Look there playing with the toy you gave them." he said pointed to you."get that out of your mouth. " he said walking over to you taking the toy out. "Bakugo I'm glad y/n is doing good. " kirishima chuckled.

"I'm going to get your lunch started. " bakugo said walking towards the kitchen."alright I'll take care of them. " kirishima spoke to his best friend.

Time has past and bakugo had almost ha been done, and that's when Kirishima yelled. "Bakugo get in here!"."f no! " bakugo spoke."I'm not playing get in here! " kirishima yelled once more. Bakugo growned and walked to the living room. Where he was you staining without anything to hold you up.

"See?" kirishima said a whole 2 feet away. That's when you turned to him and started to walk. "What the hell I need my phone." kirishima spoke trying to get his phone out of his pocket.

Bakugo knelt down, and held his hands out, you walked the whole way there from near the couch to walking 7 feet.

"Omg I got that!" kirishima yelled as you got to bakugo. Bakugo speechless. "Send that to me. " he said hugging his baby, you.

~-Time skip-~

"Mama! You look beautiful!" you spoke to the woman to be your soon to be mom. She was in a wedding dress, getting ready to marry your father. "And you are my pretty/handsome princess/prince. " she said holding your head with her hand. "Are you ready?" your grandma (Mitsuki of course) "of course!" both of you said.

~-Time skip-~

"Now I get to call you mama!" you said to the woman who just got back from your dad and hers honeymoon. "Oh look at my little baby." she said the twirling you around. "Good you two are happy." bakugo said as he shuting the door, and chuckling.

Because now there were two things in his life that were important to him...