kirishima x villain reader

Inspired by my own story and it is not canon but just for some people.

Spicy!

You shut the door behind you making sure your little nomu's didn't get into your room as you moved kirishima to the bed. Making him sit on the bed. Holding his shirt as you sat down on his lap, kissing as he moved his hand to your lower back. Supporting you so you didn't fall down. Deepen the kiss when he placed his hand on your head, the falling onto the bed as you moved your hips up and down his middle.

He moved away, both you catching your breath. "May I?" he asked as his eyes went to your shorts. You nodded as he slowly took your short up, you sitting up to take your shirt off. Helping him remove your short. Sitting back down on his lap. Now all he could see was your white panties and dra. The lase making him barely see your cunt and tits. You moved your hand to his shirt. "And may I help?" you asked as he chuckled.

"May you will." both you giggled as he took off his shirt and you his pants. Seeing the bulge in his boxers. Licking the surface as he held your head. Kissed and suckin on the close body part. Him holding you close as he groaned, bitting his bottom lip. Wanted more from your moves, how you moved so perfectly. You slowly moved up to straddle him. Teasing him as you moved your hips and kissing his chest.

"Please y/n." he groaned as he pushed yor ass down. "Oh, Eijiro, patience. I'll let you enjoy it soon." you smiled as you moved down his boxers. His cock moving upwards as your pussy slide up and down. He was moaning and groaning as you continued to move up and down. Till it was when you moved up and the lips of your pussy were on the top of his cock. "How bad do you want this?" you asked as you giggled. "I wan it bad! Please y/n! I will do anything for you do to it! Please!" he was holding you by the hips.

"Ou Enjiro, Will you be a good boy?" you asked, your finger holding his chin. "I will!" he spoke. "Alright." you giggled as you slowly moved down till his whole cock was all in you. You moaned as you sat there, feeling his cock's veins move as you sat there. "Are you ok y/n? We can stop." kirishima sat up and went to move. "I'm fine!" you breathed. "Let me just sit here till I'm ready." you huffed as you just sat there.

"Alright, just move when your ready." you laid down on his chest, him rubbing your back as you sat there feeling his dick move as you slowly moved just to get confrontable with it in you. You then sat up, looking in dead in the eyes. "I'm ready."  he looked at you then moved his hands to you hips. With a nodded, you moved back and forth. His moans filling the room as you went faster and faster. Moaning now coming from the both of you.

Sip coming from your mouth as you now we're going up and down. He moved his hand to your back and moving you down to where your boobs we're laying on his chest as he became to suck your neck. Moaning coming from you as kirishima moved you up and down. You knew he was about to cum by the way he was getting sloppy, but you were not even close.

He was speeding up as the two of you continued to kiss. Feeling his hands move to your ass and holding it in his hands. That was when he slammed into you, cum shooting all over your insides. "Shit! I didn't mean to cum inside!" he panicked, you giggled. "Kirishima it's fine." you smiled. "But what if you get pregnant?!" he was worried now as he tried to lift you off of him, till you stopped him. Your hand was placed on his chest as he stopped and looked at you.

"That's the point... I can't." your face looked sadden. "That's kinda why I took the two into my care." you spoke as you laid on his chest. "Though I wish I could have kids with you." you kissed his nose. Then a dark smile came onto your face. "But I'm not done with you." you sat back up moving up and down his cock.

Making sure he could see your pussy as you moved. His moans being more louder this time as you slammed into many times, speeding up for what felt like minute. You were not ready to release. The pit of your stomach telling you that you were ready to cum. After your sped up once again, and sat down. You cam and same with kirishima. You screamed in pleasure when you did so. You flopped down onto his chest. The two of you smiling at each other then kissing, then looking at each other once again.

*BANG!*

You looked to see your bedroom door gone and Mechi in gaint form there. You got out and of and went to the creature. "What did I feel you about slamming through closed doors! I'm not in trouble!" you scolded the nomu as they turned back into their cute little form and looked sad, kirishime laughing as he watched the scene take fold. You huffed then came back to lay on his chest. Mechi and Tofu laying at the end of the bed. All of you ready to go to sleep and get ready for the next day.