Devastated Emperor

LI CHING'S POV

Once we reach out destination all the butlers and maids flock over me,

I know Kim Li is already mad about the situation of this kingdom. But her glares at the back of my head is even more dangerous than her behaviour earlier.

"Mind someone explaining to me what I just witnessed?" She asked no one in particular but loud enough for all of us to hear

I flinched but all the butlers and maids ignored her as they kept getting my attention, which I know made her even more frustrated.

'I'll be dead after everything is settled' I thought as they tried to escort me to a different path than theirs.

' they just make my faith even worst' I thought as they finally lead me to where I'm supposed to stay witch is fitting for an emperor.

They started fixing my stuff as neatly as possible. with No mistake they all make a line and bowed as a sign of respect.

"Wait! Where are people that with me ?!" I asked

" Your majesty, they're already in their respected rooms and are now resting. We will inform them and your majesty when supper is ready" the head maid stated.

" Are you sure? They're ALL COMFORTABLY in they're rooms?" I asked to be sure cause I don't want my empress to be more annoyed at me to the point she'd pull another prank on me.

"Certainly" she responded and left the room.,

I look around and this room spell luxurious, even the emperor's palace won't be a match with this room., The empress palace could be a match but Kim Li have different taste as she likes her surroundings in serene.

She's more humble than any of my extravagant concubines, but she still stands out.

Time pass by while wondering and all that's and my thoughts just got cut off by the head butler.

" Your majesty, Her highness the princess wants an audience with you" he said making me question.

"Alright, let me wash up first and call someone to lead the way." "I said changing my robe and eading out to meet the said princess hoing to see my empress along the crowd

but once I entered the audience hall i dont see anyone at the matter. No guards, maids or butlers as if this is a trap of one of my empress pranks. but i know Kim Li wont do it here cause resources are not as abundant here than the empire so for the good of the common good she'll restrain her self wasting any good product for her own enjoyment.

I was wondering around looking at soe decorations in this place when someone cut my train of thoughts

"I appologize to kept you waiting you majesty, I didn't expect to take that long to prepare to meet you" someone spoke coming from the flight of stairs that is at the side and there i saw the pincess in her fuff up ballgown.

I wonder if she could comfortably move in that cause just picturing Kim Li waring that I could already imagined her grumppy face as she try to manover her way around.

"Its quite fine, thogh I would want to know as of where are the rest of my party, if this is a talk about improving economy isn't the princess not doing a good job." I said doubting why she ask for me when no one is here and like I thought earlier the set up is like a trap.

"Your thinking too much your majesty, the rest will follow us in the conference room, I just want to hear your opinion of the country before we talk seriously at that place. " she said making excuses

How do I know? I was there when Kim Li thought Jun Meng the ropes of facial expression to know wheather someone is tellng the truth or making excuses.

Clearly this princess is making excuses and something is up while I am separated with the rest of my party.