Reservior.o2

The emperor looked at the mess in Kim Li's room. Documents are all over the place and books related to her research.,

'I have never saw such a mess in a woman's room' he thought as he started tidying up a little

Till he found himself doing the pile of documents on her beside the table as he sat next to her sleeping form, who is currently curled up and is clenching his robe..

"Are you having a nightmare?" He asked the sleeping empress as he saw that her brows were crossed while she clenched his robe towards her

And without thinking his hands move on its own to pat her hair., " Its alright your no longer alone" he said genuinely that made her ease a little

And with a smile on her face, the emperor also felt relieved deep inside.
And started doing her work.

A couple of hours have passed and the Emperor have finished sorting those piled up memorials and already quite tired from doing the documents as some of it he cannot understand

Due to Kim Li's way of organizing her work. But nonetheless he already finished the ones he's usual work, that he passed unto his empress.

He neatly set aside the documents regarding the new projects that his empress are planning and her outstanding way of drawing.

Then a minute latter the wolves came , rushing in but Li Cheng stood up and gestured for them to silently enter.

But it was a futile effort from our emperor as the three jumped on him , making him lay down next to their mom as the two adults lay on top of him while Yaz lay besides her mom.

"hey! get off you two" Li Cheng Whispered yelled, but the two just growled at him and closes their eyes.

As if the emperor became their personal mattress, as the two put their weight on him. And he can't do anything about it.

His cursing the two in his thoughts while feeling the additional weight on top of him.

He just sigh, and look around for the empress consorts personal aid as she usually the one to take care of this wolves.

But she didn't show up and he ended up starting at his empress peaceful face.

And with the silent and peaceful ambiance of the room, he also ended up closing his eyes and drowsing off, till he fell asleep .

The afternoon passed with everyone looking for their empress and emperor..

as she still have decisions to make and orders to implement, specially with the reservoir project that she conducted, with out consulting the officials.

And the concubines decided to visit their sick husband, yet he is nowhere to be seen. That made them fuss as the Royal guards were frantic about it and searched every inch of the palace.

Only the four closest aid of the emperor knew where the two might be , but by Jun Meng's mischievous order, as of why they kept silent this whole time and said either they're busy or they didn't know where they might be.

While A-Jin is the one unknowingly keeping the two undisturbed, as she kept insisting that none may enter the said room as only the wolves are inside having their afternoon nap, and they'll turn wild when suddenly awoken specially if not the empress to wake them up.

And with that the knights and ministers decided not to disturb the room out of fear.

Then Evening came Gou Shi and Jun Meng we're going to report to the empress about her order earlier.

But what they didn't expect to see was  the emperor and the empress peacefully sleeping.. as the emperor's arm was holding the small frame of the empress. While the wolves are nowhere to be found.

But moments later Jun Meng decided to play a little prank on his brother.

He went to his side and kneel down near his brother's ear.

"Brother... brother wake up"-Jun Meng while nudging his brother slightly

"What is it you brat..."- Li Cheng with a hoarse voice and annoyed tone.

" Gou Shi, I guess my brother, his majesty is still enjoying the warmth of sister-in-law.,"- Jun Meng with his taunting tone

And with that Li Cheng suddenly sat up and pushed Kim Li off the bed. While Jun Meng is already laughing at his brother's reaction and Gou Shi is comfortably sitting further away from the empress as he already knew what will happen next.

"Jun Meng, what are you doing in my room?" -Li Cheng asked half a sleep

"Hahaha brother are you sure that this is your room?"- Jun Meng

And with what he heard Li Cheng look around the room to confirm.

"Yeah, are you both tired of living to push me out of MY bed?" -Kim Li

And with that both brothers felt chills run down their spine as they both realize that they woke up the empress.

And as she sat up staring straight at their eyes., as if she's reading both of their soul then she stood up and forcefully pulled her blanket that made Li Cheng slide off the bed.

"Now we're even.. and for you Jun Meng your punishment will be figuring out how the reservoir will work, listing all of its benefits and disadvantages of it and you'll be the one presenting it tomorrow at court" -Kim Li

"And as for you Gou Shi, since you didn't stop this brats little play, you'll be coming with us at the front lines to cure the disease going around with the soldiers"- Kim Li while she eye Gou Shi who looked like his enjoying the show.

"Well that was already given, so don't look at me like that your highness and you both should eat something before we discuss our agenda, I already told A-Jin to prepare your meals"- Gou Shi

And with that Kim Li excused herself to wash up while their waiting for the food

That leave Jun Meng teasing Li Cheng.
While the later is still in daze, as he expected a different reaction from his empress.

Well he kind of expected her to seduce him or to shirk out of surprise and at the very least ask some questions .But her reaction was a little bit spine chilling, as if she intended to kill for disturbing her slumber.