Princess Down Fall.o2

Princess Point of View

I princess Sheng Xi never have imagined to be terrified by just one person. I don't know what to do when she started calling out my uncles one by one and letting her guard take them.

I knew i didn't do something wrong it's just a simple mistake to assume that she's only a servat of his majesty the emperor but for the empress to came with the delegation what in the world is happening outside this kingdom!

good thing Uncle Si Quo and Fan Sou weren't arrested unlike my other uncles because I might lose it and would really be commit a sin killing this bitch in front of me.

She thinks shes a know it all and she can't even disdain the good and the bad. 'My uncles are not that bad they gave me enough love and care' I reasoned out in my mind as I glared at her direction while the emperor is trying to massage her shoulders.

The negotiation went well judging from my Uncle's face they both looked delighted at the news they bring and forgot how the other Uncles got arrested just a moment ago. Which make me question their intentions.

As the negotiations end they left after that my two uncles explained how its going to happen which i completely disaproved.

"Uncle! how can you of all the people side with that bitch?!" I exclaimed that both of them looked at me in a way that they can't believe what I just said.

"Sheng I know that you're still a child but, My Princess it's not all pretty stuff that's happening on this world." Uncle Fan Sou said having a grimming face, sending a look at my way

"But Uncle! everything is perfectly running with everyone helping Why can't it continue that way?! THAT BITCH JUST RUIN EVERYTHING!" I yelled at them storming off from the coference room

"Princess you trust them too much, but you'll understand soon enough what they are doing, your a sweet girl but not yet awaken how reality really is. " unle words are sharp as if he truly detest the others.

After he said that they both left me alone after they left , after sometime pondering what they discused and said i still havent get what they want me to reflect.

"What on earth am i missing! why am i being looked down?!" I yelled for no one to hear and on cue the bitch entered pinching the bridge her nose as if she's displeased of what she see.

"WHAT?!" i snapped

"You know those two gentlemen are right, you have yet to be awakened of the cruelty of this world." she said making her way to me.

"What are you gonna do to me?!" I yelled as i step back in horror

I already heard rummors about the empress temperament when she's irriated and it always ended up in her favor at the end with his majesty being so leitenant towards her.

And now shes comming for me.

"Just come with me and you'll see how poor this kingdom is." She said dragging me out of the palace, forcing me inside a carraige as she took the leash of the horse and we galloped as fast as we could outside the palace.

Soon I found myself looking at the sorry state of this once lavish land. ' why has this happened? since when? why would they al lie to me?!' I thought hating them for making me believe, making me a fool all of this years. And no one told me anything of the truth.

The elderly and children are out of the streets beeging for a peice of food, some are just laying in the streets feeling hopeless.

I soon felt that the carraige stopped but the ting is I loathed myself so much after what I just witnessed.
I thought everything is alright, everything is fine and l know I could do nothing to make the situation any better.

"You go and see the reality that they hide from you." She stated as she dragged me out of the carraige.

"It's pittiful for those people to suffer from others greed and you that have the power to actually stop this to happen is refusing to face the reality." She said making me lose strength that my knees just gave up.

"hyst, You know what? Not everyone is born brave ,couragious and wise. People fall, get hurt and grow, they bare their fangs when they had enough of the unfair world and do things their way to ease their life make it seem to be happier, but in all hosnety the only way to make life happy is for us to accept that reality is harsh and we just need to do what we can even just a little by the day that comes. It may not be big but at least we started with something small and its more than enough help to give for the day." she said helping me stand up and faced me towards the stall where they give out free food.

And that made me silently cry as I saw how relieved the people are eating their hot meal.

"This is the reason why we came here to have future alliance and to pay up an acient debt. Now will you hear me out this time?" She asked me smiling as if she's satisfied of what she's lookinh at.

I cant argue much more as I realized what they've been doing and what I needed to do to help my people out.

After helping out with the distribution of food the whole afternoon, we ended the night with a nice chat of the proposals that they prepare, those with some major work load but if this goes successfuly everyone will benifit with it.

the kingdom will fourish and the empire will have another allay to cherish.

But with everything is sailing smoothly things will eventually go wrong in other aspects. And in this case It would be the empress little episodes.