Magic (Loki)

So I know this is not what this book was about, but I had an idea and didn't plan to write more Loki stories so I put it in the only place I had. If I ever write more Loki stories I'll move it. Also there is some sensitive talk (non-consensual sexual acts)  and I took some liberties on making stuff up.

__

You stared at the back of  a large spoon hanging beneath a kitchen cabinet. "Loki," you whispered. His face appeared smiling back at you from the shiny spoon. You were excited, you had to keep him updated on your mission. "I talked to some mice, they gave me a lead regarding finding my mother, they are going to take me to a path where there should be some clues." you were ecstatic, your mothers disappearance had plagued you for so long.

"Be careful sweetheart." you heard back from the spoon.

"I'll be careful." you smiled back at him. "There's one clue they mentioned that I haven't figured out yet. Loki? Are you the princess of Asgard?" You stared back at the spoon a moment too long, I love you, you thought, you turned around quickly, the mice were waiting for you impatiently. "I've got to go." you ran from the kitchen breaking the link between you.

"I love you too." Loki sighed, although you were already gone. He had been teaching you magic, it was a talent you always had possessed, but had never been able to hone on your own. You still had much to learn and didn't know he would have been able to hear your thoughts during this kind of connection. Not hear exactly, but feel. You had never said it to him in person, he didn't even know how you felt before this.  Maybe that is why in the middle of your elation you suddenly felt scared, because he was scared for you. He didn't like that you had went off on this mission alone, he had offered to come but of course you had refused. 

You walked towards a stone wall and crouched behind the mice, there was a small archway going into a wet and narrow hallway. You took a deep breath, trying to gather all of your courage to go into such a dank place. You magicked up a torch and slowly crept your way through the stone hallway. But it was a trap, you didn't know if the mice were in on it, or if they had been innocent by-standards with wrong information, but someone knew you were coming.

A strong arm wrapped around your stomach, before you could even scream none the less try to do a spell, a hand was covering your mouth. You weren't strong enough or knowledgeable enough to do magic without verbally saying the words, not yet at least and this person must have known it. You wriggled, trying to fight back, but you had never been that physically strong, your strength was in the little bit of magic you knew. Fear ran through you, Loki! Loki! you screamed in your mind, but it did nothing, you knew it wouldn't but you had to try.

You were dragged down the stone hallway to an almost dungeon like room. There the man threw you to the floor, he had gagged you first of course, couldn't have you magicking your way out of here. The man tied your hands above your head to the wall, the rest of your body sitting along of the cold stone ground. And there you were left.

Loki, you thought, you didn't know if he would hear you, everything you tried didn't seem to work. It was hours and as much as you screamed out in your mind for his help, nothing happened. You knew he would just pop in if he heard you.

You sat there defeated, thinking about your time in New Asgard, for some reason one day kept coming to your mind as you slowly fell asleep. Your son didn't have a good life, even Asgardians didn't like single mothers, even though that wasn't your choice, nor your choice to get pregnant in the first place.

It was a festival day and your son was playing in the square with some other slightly older girls. But the girls didn't want to play. You smiled down at your son but it broke your heart to see the girls acting so cold to him. You squatted down to talk to him, "Why don't we go find daddy?" you asked. At least I hope he wants the job, you thought.  You stood up taking your son's hand in your own, glancing over you saw Loki standing two booths away. When he caught your eye you smiled at him.