Chapter 6

Gina in the mm 😍

________

My body started to tense up as I feel his fingers brush against my clit. A soft moan escapes my mouth. Before it got out of hand , I shoved him away.

"Get out!" I yelled at him. He had a puzzled look on his face and slowly got off my bed.

I pushed him out my room and down the steps." Don't ever come back here again!". Right when he was about to speak I slammed the door on him. Now he probably thinks I'm easy since I let him go that far. It's already bad I have to face him every day at school.

3 Weeks Later.

August.

Every since the incident at Gina's crib , she's been swerving a nigga. Even when I would tell her teacher to send her to my office she wouldn't come. I mean yea I did go a lil bit to far...I can't help my feelins for her.

"Hello Mr.Alsina...long time no see" Mrs.Ruby said sitting on my desk.

"I'm busy right nah Mrs.Ruby.."

" I just wanted to see you baby ". Man she a hoe, she got a whole husband.

"Okay you see me now get out my office " I'm starting to get frustrated with her.

" Oops somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning " she giggled as she walked out.

I need to get my mind off of Gina. Maybe I'll have Ruby come back during lunch to give me head. Ion need no lil girl on my mind. I'm to grown fa dat shit.

Gina.

Yea I've been ignoring Mr.Alsina for some weeks now. Facing him would be awkward as hell. To get my mind off of him. I've been hanging with the new kid Chris. He's to cute and talented. He already has all the hoes on him,thank goodness he doesn't let them get to his head...both of them.

"Gina did you finish your chemistry homework?" Chris ask me.

"Yup why?" I responded.

" I um need it, I didn't finish it". I studied his face, I just noticed he had freckles.

"Of course " I pulled out my homework from my binder and gave it to him.

"Thank you baby girl" he said smiling and began to copy my work.

We have almost the same classes together. Which is good so I don't have to keep talking to these fake mfers.

It's time for lunch and I spot Mr.Alsina and Mrs.Ruby really close to each other. I really thought that hoe was married. I turned my head quickly as August looked my way. Just then Chris put his arm around my shoulder. We walked into the lunch line. I looked back to see August with this pissed expression on his face.

August.

She think I'm dumb. I know what Gina tryna do. Make me jealous. She not gon win cause two can play this game...

To be continued...

Sorry for any errors.kinda tired 😪
✨ Comment/ Like for new update!!