Chapter 14

Somebody asked how old aug is in the story. He's 21 😊 Yea I know he's really 22 tho lol
---------

Gina.

How could he say what we had wasn't real?! He was the one that came on to be in the beginning. Tears streamed down my cheeks quickly beginning to walk out the door. I was forcefully pushed against the wall. I felt lips crash against mine. I tried to turn my face but it was kept in black. Giving in , it kissed his lips back.

He pulled away while looking down at me. He thumb wipes away my hot tears before planting wet kisses down my neck .

" A-August stop". I struggled to get out my words.

His hands traveled down my body, gripping my ass firmly. My feet were lifted off the grown and placed on the sofa. My dress slide up to my hips as I wrong my legs around August. His body pressed against mine. I unbuckle his pants as his tongue explore my chest.

I pulled his boxers down before he took off my dressed. Next to us our clothes and undergarments scattered over the floor. Moans escapes my mouth as I feel his wet lips suck roughly on the inside of my thighs. I placed myself upon my elbows as he went to work on my pussy.

"Mmm yessss". I bite down on my bottom lip.

August.

My tongue attacked her clit viscously. I looked up at her squeezing her breast and head tilt back.

I suck on her folds before French kissing her lower lips.

" yea like that August ". She cried out.

I ripped open a condom before teasing her by rubbing my tip against her clit.

" ooh don't do that!"

I let out a light chuckle and eased my full length into her. Her moans filled the room . My hips thrust faster with each pump.

"Shit Gina" . I let out a loud grunt, her nails sunk deeply into my back.

I wrapped my hand around her neck as her walls clench around my dick.

I kisses her lips hungry while stroking slowly. Placed her legs on my shoulder, which allowed me to go deeper.

"Baby I'm about to-" before she finished, her warm substance was all over my condom. Soon after to did the same.

My body slumped on top of hers as both of our chest move heavily. I buried my face into her neck, her arms wrapped around me. We both drifted off to sleep.

Gina.

I was sleep with August on top of me. I wake up still a lil tired , my fingers tangled in his hair as i played with it. I looked over to the window to see it was dark out. I didn't mind being here all day with my baby. He finally began to wake up, his eyes were low yet open. He kissed my lips lazily before getting up.

"It's 11:20 already? Damn". He said looking at his phone.

"11:20?! Shit!" I jumped up and gathered my clothes quickly. I forgot all about that date with Chris!

August watched me as I put on my clothes while calling Chris back. He called 6 times and texted me 8 times. I waited for him to answer but there wasn't one.

"What's wrong baby?" . He kissed the side of my head.

"Nothing..I'll call you later."

"Ight see you tomorrow "

He walked me out to my car. We shared a few kisses before I disappeared down the street.

I really fucked up..

😋 25+ comments for new update.
-sorry for errors