Chapter 36

Regina

" Perfect! Stay with that pose"

My photographer Rico encouraged me as I hit different poses. I've fallen in love with modeling more than dancing. The environment is way more hectic but that's why I love it.

"Alright G. Last shot for today. Bring it honey!". I unbuttoned my ripped blue jean jacket letting my breast be shown. I looked down at the camera with a straight face.

" That was hot!"

Smiling at his comment. I went over to the laptop and looked at all my photos.

" they're not ass bad as I thought". I was surprised with myself. This wasn't my first photo shoot but I was proud at how well I did.

"You did great baby"

Turning around, August stood right behind me. I squealed and jumped on him. " when did you get here?". I caressed his cheek and kissed his plumped lips.

" Maybe 30 minutes. Rico told me not to distract you so I waited in the back"

I laid my my head on his shoulder as he held me like I was a big baby. "Take me to my dressing room. Please". Aug did as he was told then locked the door behind us.

" you don't look heavy. But you heavy as hell". He complained and took a seat on the couch.

" I'm not heavy. You just weak baby"

I took of the jacket I wore and walked over to Aug. I straddled his lap as Studio by Schoolboy q played fadedly in the background. A smirk appeared on his face.

August

Grabbing a handful of Regina's ass. I bent down and took her right nipple into my mouth. My tongue flickered against it steadily. I slide my free hand in her shorts, slowly rubbing your pussy through her panties.

"Aug..".I looked up to see Gina with her eyes closed while biting her bottom lip.

I trails wet soft kisses down her stomach. I laid her down on the couch and formed hickies on her pelvic area causing her moans to fill the room even louder.

" oh baby". Gina moaned out as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Regina you in there?". Rico voiced from the other side of the door. Gina quickly got up and changed into her regular clothing.

"Yes!". She eventually ran to the door out of breath.

"You have to be out of here soon. The place has another event taking place shortly". I heard Rico tell her.

"Come on Aug.". She grabbed her purse and other belongings. I followed her out the door.

"You always get me hot and bothered in places I shouldn't be"

I laughed seeing her roll her eyes. "I'm not sorry. You was teasing me"

______

"Come on crimson chin". Dallyn yelled at me from on top of the slide.

"I'm to big for alla dat and don't be callin me crimson chin lil girl"

"I'll go with you Dall". Gina pushed me out the way and went of the stairs the led to Dallyn.

"Hold on. Don't go yet". Pulling out my phone, I hit the camera so I can record them. "Ight go"

I watched Dallyn scream as they when down the twisted slide and recorded the whole thing.

"Again!". She yelled and ran back up to the slide.

"Hey Regina". Some nigga yelled from behind us.

Regina

"Hey Regina"

I heard around to be met with Zian and a little boy around Dallyn's age. "Hey Zian!". I gave him a quick hug before turning to August who face remained emotionless.

"Babe this is Zian an old friend from College". I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him.

"What's up?". Aug blandly spoke. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"So who's the cute that's already trying to pull game on my daughter". I chuckled at the fact the little boy was helping Dallyn dig in the sand.

"Oh that's my uh son."

My eyebrows arched at the word 'son'. " You didn't tell me about a son when we met up"

"When did you meet up with him Regina?". August chimed in.

"Yesterday? I told you I was going out August."

"You didn't tell me you was meeting up with anybody.". His jaw tightened. So I knew he was upset.

"Lets go Dallyn!". He yelled for her and walked to the car.

"But I don't wanna". She whined but he wasn't having it.

"Sorry about that..I'll talk to you later?". I questioned while putting on a fake smile for Zian.

"Uh yeah of course. Take care Gina".

He pulled me into his arms for a brief hug. I hugged him back taking in his cologne.

"Bye". I hurried off to car and got in. August didn't say a word to me nor look at me.

"Baby I-"

"Ion wanna here it Regina."

Shaking my head. I stayed quiet the whole ride home.

-10 comments
- sorry for errors