Chapter 39

Regina

"Good morning princess". I smiled down at Dallyn who finally woke up. She didn't say anything to me which is odd.

"What's wrong?". I asked while scooping her up in my arms.

"You didn't put me to bed last night". A frown appeared on her face.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll make it up to you. We can stay up an extra hour tonight and eat ice cream. Deal?"

She nodded her head 'yes' with a smile on her face. "Okay good.Let's get you ready for the day"

After I dressed Dallyn, I went to check on August. He's still upset with me, I understand why but I'm not going to leave my MAN for a FRIEND. August and I are rebuilding our relationship and this time around I want us to work out.

When I walked into the room Aug was still sleeping. I decided to climb on top of him and straddled his waist. "Wake up baby". I began bouncing on him for fun. He then let out a groan.

"You betta stop that unless you really tryna bounce on something else .". He mumbled out but his eyes were still closed. I leaned down and nibbled on his earlobe and whispered,"Maybe I do".

"Then go bounce on that nigga dick you 'accidentally' fell asleep at his house". With that being said he pushed me off his waist.

"Its funny how I forgive you for all the bullshit you've done and I do one thing and its the end of the world?"

August shook his head and tossed over to the opposite direction. How are we going to grow as a couple if he's going to hold one little thing against me. If that's the case then I shouldn't be with him for all he put me through.

I took the over flown laundry basket and walked downstairs to the laundry room. Majority of the clothes were August's, he changes at least three times a day for no reason.

"Momma can I help?" Dallyn ask as she ran after me.

"Of course, my little helper". I smiled, I gave her a few different color shirts to see if she could separate the light colors from the dark colors.

__________

August

"What's good Khaled?!"

"The enemies don't want us to be good. But you know what we're gonna be?"

"What?"

"Good!"

Me and a few people started cracking up at Khaled, its all positivity around da man and that's what I need right now.

"How's the family?". He asked while pouring a glass of peach ciroc .

"We getting there..."

"Trouble in paradise?"

"You can say dat..". I looked over at the many bottles of liquor he had on the table. I decided to pour me a glass of Henny.

"Sometimes there are storms in beautiful places. After the storm the place isn't beautiful.."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Then nature begins to clean its self up after a few days, returning back to its natural beauty. That's how relationships are my man"

"You right..how gon fix up the mess if I don't?"

"Exactly". Khaled pointed at me while sipping on his liquor.

"Whatever the situation is. They don't want you to be happy Aug. Dont let anybody rob you from your happiness"

"Wise words from a wise man". I stood up my head and gave Khaled some dap before heading to the door.

"You and your family are always welcome to the LION KINGDOM"

" 'Ppreciate it"

I need to stop playing these childish games and talk to Regina. I know she ain't fuck that nigga, I was overreacting.

"Babe". I gently shook her arm, waking her up from a nap.

"What?". She fixed her hair as she sat up.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry for?"

"For yelling at cha and accusing you of cheating. You were right. I did do some fucked up shit and you ain't holding it against me". I took her hand into mine, rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb. "I love you and of course I don't want to see you with anybody else"

A smile creeped on her face, her soft hand cupped my chin, her lips followed seconds later. Connecting her lips with mine.

"I forgive you...but you have to trust me. I wouldn't lie to you about something like that Aug. Why would I want to mess up our relationship?"

Shaking my head. "I was being foolish baby"

"Aren't we all?". She wrapped her arms around my neck,placing kisses over my face , her lips soon moved down to my neck.

"Where's Dallyn?"

"Sleep". Gina muffled in my neck." Now its time to go night night". She whispered seductively into my ear.

A smirk appeared on my face as I watch her unbuckle my belt. What would I do without this woman?

_______

I know this chapter sucked 😞. Been having trouble with writing this book. If you have any ideas please dm @youngalsina on instagram.

Also thinking about making an Urban book. If you think so comment 😌

Thank you.