Chapter 18

Gina.

I got a ride to school from August. Last night was amazing , like i still can't get it wrapped around my head that he can sing.

August parked in the back of the school. Of course he was one of the first few to be here early, since I really can't be seen with him I guess I'll walk around the school.

I walked to my locker and stuffed my book bag in my locker. I went into different teachers classes and stole candy from the closet. Damn I can't believe I'm finna be out of school less then 2 months. I'm going to miss Nick and August if I don't see him anymore.

Students filled the hall and headed to their classes. I went to my 1st hour and sat in my seat.

"Hoe, whore , Thot and slut" was written all over my desk. My jaws tightened as I felt my self getting pissed. From the other side of the room there was laughter and stares my way. Chris glared at me while smirking. Megan got up from his lap as the rung to begin class.

So Chris wants to play this petty game? Yet I could of left his ass to die in that ditch! I smirked to myself as I got an idea. Mmm I guess I could have a little fun too. I rubbed my head and let out a few dry coughs, pretending I was sick. The teacher looked my way and asked if I was okay.

"Can I go to the nurse please?". I asked weakly.

Of course she let me. I took my pass and went to the nurse. She did a lil check up on me and said I should go home. I played as if I cared and made my way out the school.

I stood outside and texted August.

"I know youre not doing anything. So can you take me home?"

-" uh yea but why?"

"I'll tell you on the way to my house"

Few mins later he came out with his keys already in his hands. We walked towards his car.

" can I see your keys real quick?". I asked

" yeah but-"

Before he could finish I snatched his keys away and looked for Chris's car. I spotted it and dragged the key along the sides of his car and windshield . I ran back to August car and handed his to him with a smile.

"What you do with it?" . I asked curious while driving off.

" umm nothing to was trying to see something "

" right. Now why you going home?"

" because I'm sick.. Or supposed to be". I leaned over and kisses his cheek.

" I knew you were bad". He side eyed me

" it depends.."

He parked outside my house and looked at me.

" I can't stay cause I'm still on da clock, but imma stop by after or on my break.ight?"

My bottom lip dropped as I pouted.

"Fine.."

" I promise". He said giving my lips a few kisses.

I kissed back and got out the car. Before closing the door, I blew him a kiss bye.

" why are you come early?" I jumped at the sound of my moms voice.

" I-I wasn't feeling good". I put on my act again.

" mhm". She walked towards me. So I coughed wildly to keep her away.

" I'll be in my room". I basically ran to my room. When is she ever home anyways?

I threw my back on the floor and got in bed . I heard the front door closed. I peeked out the window to see my mom pulling off. Thank god.

________

August.

I layed up in bed with Gina since we couldn't go out in public together . Her lips trailed down my neck as she rubbed my chest. Just as I was about to slide off her panties my phone rung. I looked at the called ID and it was Ms.Ruby.
I got up quickly and answered it.

"Hello?". I answered while walking downstairs.

"Hey baby. What are you up to?"

" nothing much.. Just chillin" I lied.

" since your not busy. Can you come over? I already made dinner". She cooed.

"Ight I'm on my way". I sighed before hangin up. I ran upstairs to see Gina under the covers and her eyes closed .

" I'm not sleep"

" I see that now.. But I gotta go somewhere". I pressed my forehead against hers.

" whhyyy?" Her eyes opened and looked at me with a frown on her face.

I really don't wanna leave her. But it is what it is.

" it's important . Imma be back tho". I kisses her lips before gathering my things.

I gotta get my shit together soon before shit go left.

🅰🇺🇸 25+ comments for new update.
- sorry for errors