Chapter 33

Regina

August and some friends were helping me move across the street to his house. He kept bragging about how he has me back and everything. But he doesn't have me yet...I'm trying to take things slower than the last time. But I mean how slow can it go? We already have a daughter.

" when you wanna but the house on sale baby? Right now? Tonight or tomorrow?". August said behind me as I unpacked my clothes.

"Mmm I don't know August". It hasn't been a day yet.

"You won't be needing that house anymore though"

"Still.."

August walked over to the door and closed it, getting ready to lock the door. Somebody started to knock on it.

"Just wanted to let y'all know. Everyone Gina wanted it out the house". I heard Big T voice and turned around.

"Thanks so much T. I appreciate it". I gave him a warm smile and he returned it before leaving.

Aug once again closed the door and locked it. I sorted out the rest of my closes and put them in the empty drawers. I had already put Dallyn asleep an hour ago. Therefore, I can relax now.

August

I leaned against the wall and watching Gina but away the rest of her belongings. I'm happy my baby is back and I hope I can keep it this way. I walked over to her and climbed on top as she laid down, burying my face in her neck my lips glued onto her skin as I formed a hicky on her neck. Her soft moans filled my ear, I dragged my tongue down her chest and kisses the top of her breast that was showing from her v-neck t-shirt.

Her soft hands cupped my face making my look up at her. Her bottom lip tucked in between her teeth and her eyes filled with lust.

"My love to me..". Gina whispered against my lips.

With no hesitation, we both stripped out of our closed. Her forced me on my back and climbed on stop of me. Her body hovered over mine with her hands positioned on my chest. Feeling her gently lips kiss the tattoos on my chest, I cupped her ass in my hands before giving it a good smack. Her head quickly tossed back with her eyes closed "shit"  was the only word that came out of her mouth.

I rolled us over so now I'm on top. I pulled her panties off from underneath her shortly unhooking her bra. I didn't really I was starring at her body for a long time under she started to cover herself up.

"I'm sorry baby..I'm just takin in your beauty.". She cracked a smile and said it was okay.

Spreading her legs, her pearl glistened from her wetness. My lips traveled down her leg to the inside of her thigh which I left hickies on. I ran my index finger up and down her slit slowly.

"Don't tease her baby...". I looked up at Gina as she bit her lip and squeezed her breast.

I spread her lips so I could have more access to her clit. Flicking my tongue against her clit at a steady pace making her moans fill up the room. I moved my tongue faster driving Gina crazy, she squirmed which only motivated me to suck and lick her clit even more.

"Oh Aug!". Her hands pulled on my hair as she pants.

My lips covered in her sweet juice, I licked up the juice that was flowing down her thigh. I sat up on my knees and pulled down my boxers. I told her to turn over and position herself on all fours.

Regina

I got on all fours just like August demanded. I looked back at him as I wiggles my ass. We both chuckled a bit until he rubbed his tip against my entrance. I moved my hair to the side and gripped Aug's forearm for the back. He thrust picked up quickly making the headboard hit against the wall each time.

"Yes daddy...ahh just like that baby". At this point my eyes were closed shut.

"This my pussy Gina?". August said groaning through his teeth.

"Yes! All yours!". I yelled and moaned at the same time. I felt my head being pulling back. August hands ran through my hair as I begin to thrust harder.

My moans grew louder to the point I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to get out of Aug's grip but he kept pulling me back each time.

"Baby...I can't!". I buried my face into the pulling blocking out some of my moans.

I felt Aug some to a stop and looked back at his breathing heavily.

"Turn over"

I did as told and laid on my back, I watched him back his self off. His coming started to hit my breast by droplets more and more each second. I opened my mouth and stook my tongue out catching his cum.

"Mmm". I looked up at him and smiled.

August leaned down and kissed my lips.

" Let's get cleaned up". I nodded in agreement. August helped me out of bed as we walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

😌
-10 comments
- sorry for errors