Chapter 20

I'm going to speed the book up a lil bit. I'm going to make a squeal to this for when she gets off the collage and stuff.

______

August.

I have officially dropped Ms.Ruby for Regina. I've grown to love her more and more each day. Yes , Regina did get in trouble for messing up Chris's car but it wasn't nothing but some money to be paid.

The school year is coming to an end. I'm ready cause these children finna make the real August come out.

"What you thinking about baby?". Gina wrapped her arms around my neck from behind.

" how this schoo year almost ova. I'm ready as fuck"

" why are you so ready?"

" I'm ready to start my career off as a singa. And I can legally be with you". I brought her around to sit on my lap and kissed her lips.

"Awwh baby me too". Her fingers racked thru my curls as she kissed back"

"Aug.. I'm thinking about going to college in Florida "

"Why?? I thought you wanted to be out there with me and help with my career!?"

"Aug I have dreams too! I want to dance then make my way to New York... I will always be here for you baby. I promise " she took my face into her hands.

"How's dat gon work? You gon be miles away and we ain't gon know how long it will be til we see each other again."

" lets just not think about that. Please.."

I sighed while laying on my back. Ion know how this shit gon work. But ion have a good feeling about it.

Gina.

August's questions really got me thinking. I don't want to be states away from him at all. But it's my dream to become a professional dancer. I just want to spend as much time as I can with him.

"That feels so good babe". I moaned as he rubbed my feet and fed me ice cream.

He chuckled. "Mhm you like dat don't you baybeh?". He cracked a few of my toe knuckles.

" yes sooo much"

We layed in bed doing nothing but hold each other and listened to the rain hitting against the window.

" I love you so much". I whispered.

" I love you more " his lips gently pressed against my forehead.

__

I know it's short bc I'm really tired 😔
Follow me on IG: youngalsina
20+ comments for new update.