Chapter 17

August.

I ran out the back door just as her friend was coming. A nigga can't be caught slipping. Nah not now. It was about 30 mins until he lift. Gina singled me to come back inside and I did.

"That was to close baby". I followed her up the stairs and flopped down on her bed.

"Yea I know. He can be really nosey sometimes ". She laid her head against me chest and wrapped us into the covers.

"You cold?". I looked down at her.

"I was cold, but now I'm fine . But August can I ask you something?" Her eyes connected to mine.

"Of course love". My arms wrapped around her frame tightly.

" what will happen to us once I graduate? Will you still be there for me? Or with me?"

" I'm not sure honestly, imma always be here fa you of course but I will not continue being at the school"

"And why not? What will you be doing? August I'm afraid that we will depart for good baby". Her eyes filled with tears.

"I was only a temporary Principal until next year and I always dreamed of doing music.."

"You can sing?? Or do you just write songs?". Now she's curious.

" I do both and bust a few moves". I left out a chuckle.

Gina.

"Can you sing for me? Please." I sat on top of him.

" ight.. This one is really old doe. It's called You'reMy Baby.."

I smiled widely, my attention is all his.

"She sayin' bitch im paid,that's all I gotta say.I'm like who knew,who knew,who knew.After all these years i'd make a Weezy fan out of you too,you too,you too.When I met you,you were
Chris Brown,Beyonce,and Kells too,Kells too."

Goodness his voice his beautiful.

"I wrote a letter to the sky,sayin' maybe one day.You can kiss me,kiss me.My girl found it in the car,sayin' baby why you
Trynna diss me?Diss me
You knew you're my baby.."

The whole time he stared at me deeply and focused. He really blew me away. I can already tell he's going to make it far.

" that was amazing August. Like really, your voice is gorgeous!" I kissed his lips softly.

" thank you baybeh... I be workin on it. A lot of people don't know I can sing."

" well they should and you should let them know. You are gifted Aug. Don't hide it.."

"Damn who knew you could get so deep?"

I giggled at his comment and laid beside him. "Don't forget about me when you make it"

"All you gotta do it be unforgettable Regina". We shared a long gentle kiss.

" well do Mr.Alsina". I pinched his cheeks before getting ready for bed.

August.

I watched Gina sleep peacefully in my arms. I hope things won't go wrong once she graduates. She really grew on me and means more tuh me then anything. We both young and have a lot to explore still. I will never forget ha, I can't forget the person that inspired me to write the new songs I did.

Through the struggles we been through these past few months. She became a blessing to me . She think ion know what she going through, but I do.

I stroked my fingers through her hair and pressed my lips lightly against her forehead before drifting off to sleep.

THE END!!!!!!

Nah jp! 😂😂
🌺 25+ comments for new update!
-sorry for errors