Chapter 38

Regina

"Ziiiaann I'm sorry!". I laughed as he continued to tickle me. "I have to go". I whined.

"August ain't call you or text you?". He questioned.

"No. I already spent the night by accident so I know he's pissed"

"Oh alright. I'll see you around. Maybe?"

"What do you mean maybe?". I got up and grabbed my keys, heading towards the door.

" if ya dude lets you out again". He chuckled.

"Ha.Ha. Funny. Bye Zian"

"See ya Gina"

_____

I arrived home to see August's Range Rover parked in the drive way. I mentally prepared myself for an argument before walking into the house.

"Baby?". I called out but didn't get any feed back. As I was walking a tripped over one of my poke-a-dots suit cases. I grew confused as of why where they down here. "August!". I yelled out again and ran up the stairs into our bedroom.

"What the hell August!". I witnessed all of my belongings scattered everywhere across the room.

"I ain't know what you wanted in your suitcase. So I packed a lil bit of everything. Its downstairs." He said not lookin at me.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere.". I went around the room and picked everything up.

"You sure as hell not staying here Regina". A laughed escaped his mouth as he shook his head.

"Huh? Why?!"

"For one you think its okay to got out and meet that nigga whenever he ask you to, knowing you were with me. Don't no real nigga constantly hit a taken female line unless they want somethin.".

I looked at August as he talked too calmly for my liking. It was actually scaring me. " He doesn't want anything from me"

"Then why the FUCK he always wanna see you Regina?! You got me and a daughter at home and every chance you get now you tryna link up with him!". His veins on his neck popped out of his skin and his fist were half way balled up. " You coming home at 9:00am for what Regina?"

"I fell asleep by accident August!"

August

"How the hell you fell asleep by accident? You can tell when you're tired before you fall asleep Regina."

"Aug-". I cut her off.

"Don't August me. Get ya shit and stay at that nigga house you 'accidentally' fell asleep at"

"Baby no! I'm sorry ". Gina whined with tears streaming down her face. She tried to hold out to me but I wasn't with it.

"Nah. Go Regina. I ain't playing with ya ass!". Me yelling in her face made her cry harder. She dropped down to the floor begging me.

"I'm sorry baby! I am. I won't do it again. Just please...". He head laid against my leg as she held onto it.

"Under one condition..". I sighed and silently cursed myself out for giving in so quickly.

"What is it? I'll do anything you want". He got up from her spot and held onto my wife beater.

"Let that nigga go. Ion want you seeing him no more. Ight?"

"But Aug that's my friend!". She stomped her foot in frustration.

"Ight.". I begin pushing her up out the bedroom.

"Okay! I'll stop seeing him!"

I let her go and laid back on the bed. I watched her clean up her stuff then drag her suitcase back in the clothes. She was still crying but silently. Each time a year ran down her cheek, she would wipe his off just for it to be replaced with another one.

"Are you hungry?". She said in a whisper.

"Nah I'm good."

She nodded her head and left the room. I released a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I can't live with her and I can't love without her.

___

Short chapter I know. Drama finna slide through in a few chapters 😊 or no? 🤔

-10 comments
- sorry for errors