Chapter 7

August.

I was roaming the halls,just to do so. All of a sudden I was pulled into the janitors closet. They must not know I'm from the NOLA ,I'll shoot they ass up.

"Hello Mr.Alsina". I felt hands roaming my chest. Soon after the light was turned on.

"You look sexy as hell tuhdaayy". A smirk appeared on her face.

"What the hell? Why are you on da janitors closet Megan?? You supposed to be in class!". Her hands trailed down to my pants zipper.

"Welll I didn't want to go to class August. We can have Health class right here"

" It's Mr.Alsina for you and no. You will be having Saturday hours." I walked out the closet while fixing myself back up.

"Oh so that's how it is August?". I turned around to see Gina standing in the hall with her arms crossed.

"Yes it is like that!". Megan said before I could get a word out. "Get your own man hoe". She walked off , not before smacking my ass.

"Look Gi-"

"It's Regina for you! I knew you were another fuck nigga". Her eyes were filled with disgust and hurt. Right before a tear dropped, I watching her disappear around the corner.

Damn..I really messed up.

Gina.

I can't believe he would scoop that love and fuck Megan hoe ass. I'll be surprised she still had walls left. I guess he mess with everything with a vagina. I don't feel like staying here no more. I walked out of my 6th period, I heard Ms.Cook yell for me to come back but I didn't. I just walked out the school and to my car.

My parents should be home today. They always travel for their job so I barely see them. I miss them like hell. It's like I have no family.

I arrived home to see 2 parked cars in the drive way. My mood cheered up quickly. I never knew I would miss them so much. After I parked on the curb , I ran into the house to be hit with a delicious smell of food. "Mom ... Dad?!" I yelled while walking farther in.

"We're in the kitchen baby!". My mom responded.

My eyes started to run as I was becoming overwhelmed. I jumped into my dads arms and embraced him tightly , I jumped down and did the same to my mom.

" I missed you guys so much! I didn't know you guys were coming home today?". I wiped the tears off of my face.

"We missed you a lot more honey. But umm.."

"But what mom?

"We're getting a divorce.." My dad added in.

"What? Why?!". My face started to get heated.

"Because we barely see each other and plus, there isn't that connection anymore". I sat at the table silently and played with my food. I ain't hungry no more. I shoved my chair back into the tabel before stumping upstairs to my room.

Everything has been fucked up lately. Now I'm just numb to this shit.

I know this Chapter is boring.

⭐️ 10+ comments for a another update 😈 got some things in mind.