Chapter 12

Gina.

7:30 finally rolls around. I heard Chris honk outside my house. I grabbed my purse and ran outside to his car. With the strength he still had, he got out the car and opened the door for me.

" thanks baby ". I pecked his lips before getting in. Hopefully this one is a good turn out. My thoughts were intruded by Chris grabbing my hand.

" you ight baby girl?". He glanced at me a few times.

" I'm perfectly fine ". I kisses the back of his hand softly "

About 15 minutes later we finally arrive at the house with loud music. Chris helped out once again, we walked hand in hand into the house without knocking. A couple of his friends came up to him doing there little hand shake.

"You want something to drink?" He held my waist as his back presses against the wall.

"Nope". I ran my fingers through his hair gently.

"Ight I'll be back then" before walking off he smacked my ass.

Waiting on him I sat on a empty couch surrounded by people smoking weed and drinking. I sat awkwardly wondering what's taking Chris so long. This guy continues to look at me , I started to get annoyed with it. So I got up and walked out side to sit on the porch . There I spotted Chris chatting with some guys. Why would he bring me here just to abandon me?

I walked over there and tapped his shoulder.

" oh hey baby" he tried giving me a kiss but I rejected it by the smell of alcohol on his breath.

" so where you ever going to come back to me?" I questioned him.

" of course.. I just got caught up". He began to turn back to the guys.
I pulled him away from them and pushed him against the car.

"Take me home Chris!"

"Chill out baby. I'm sorry. I'll stay with you." With out his lips crashed on to mine. His tongue forcefully entered my mouth. I cupped his face allowing his tongue to work its magic before I pulled away.

"No I wanna go..". I whined and pulled on his belt.

A chuckle escaped his mouth and we both got into the car.

August.

"Ah fuck baby just like that" I said through my teeth.

I was smoking a blunt while getting some head by Ms.Ruby. She wasn't so bad after all.

"You like that daddy?" Her eyes looked up at me as my head nodded.

She shoved my whole length down her throat and gagged a few times. I gripped a hand full of her hair, I left myself reaching my climax.

"Shit!". I released myself into her mouth, she swallowed before whipping her mouth.

She climbed onto my lap and tried to kiss me. I moved my head to the side.

" you bet not try to kiss me after you sucked my dick"

"Fine". She got off me and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I layed back against the head bored. Ms. Ruby also known as Mitchell jumped onto my lap and kissed my lips repeatedly .

"When will I meet your family baby?"

"Uh at the family reunion coming up "

" oh when!?" She bounced on my lap excitedly"

"In a few years" I removed her off my lap while laughing.

She pouted and made herself comfortable under my covers. I let her be that way and took a sip of Hennessy . Today was a chill day honestly. Head , weed and Hennessy is all I need.

Gina.

"Go harder Chris! Best it up!. I yelled out.

" I am baby I'm finna..." . He groaned through his teeth.

"Shit you got it right there! Don't stop!"

I was getting up his ass as he placed Mortal Kombat.

" see I won! Ion know why you were sweatin me". He pulled me into his lap as he played another round.

" suck my ass" I blurted out.

" I'll do it. Just give me a minute "

"Why you so nasty. Shit breath ". My butt pressed against his dick.

He paused the game and stared at me. " keep it up and my dick gon be up yo pussy"

I laughed and kissed his forehead before climbing out his lap. I cuddled with my pillow and watched him play the game. Soon after I drifted off to sleep. It's about time something goes right in my life.

🌻 25 comments for new update!
- sorry for errors