Chapter 16

Gina.

I know August but I know I can't trust him. Hopefully things will change for the better after I graduate. Today was a early release day. I didn't even want to go but I had nothing better to do.

I was wondering through the empty halls until I heard Chris voice. I hide behind the while to be nosey once again.

"Aren't you with Regina?". I heard a female voice say.

"Yeah...but I don't think we gon last"

"Oh..let me know when you guys break up then"

"Man come on, ain't nobody around and you want me like I want you" Chris whispered the last part.

Oh so this is where we stand? If you wanted to break up with me. He can.

I walked away just as the bell rung. I looked back to see who Chris was talking to. Out of all people it was Megan.. I walked over to them quickly and grabbed Chris's arm.

"So you wanna break up with me huh? Well now you can be single and catch AIDS from that bitch". I calmly said. " and the reason why I didn't show up to our date cause I was fuckin somebody better". I walked away laughing.

Yup I know he's pissed from the sound of a fist banging against the lockers.

August.

The school day ended early. Ion have much planned for today so imma stop at Gina's place. I called her on FaceTime as I got into the car.

" heeyy!" She answered with a smile.

"Can I come over? Or are you busy?". I glanced at the camera, seeing she moved her position.

"Yea you can come over baby"

" ight. Imma be there in 10 mins". I responded while driving her way.

"Alright. They door gon be unlocked for you".

All I seen were titties in the camera, once I looked again.

"Ight. Keep doin that and you will find my dick up yo ass"

"You like that truffle butter huh?". She laughed into the phone.

I just shook my head and hung up. I parked my Ranger Rover across the street and got out. I jogged over to her house and walked in. Before going any farther, I locked the door.

"Baybeh?!". I yelled up the stairs.

I heard her feet run down the hall and down the stairs she went.

"Hi daddy!". Her legs and arms found wrapped around me.

"Wazzam?". I sat on the couch with her on my lap.

"Nothing much. Just missed your strong chin ass"

"So we can calling now?". My eyebrows raised.

Gina.

I continued kissing August face as he talked. He smells so good and look even better. I felt his hands squeeze my butt.

"You wanna show me dem titties in person nah?". His eyes narrowed to my chest.

" I'll be back". I speed walk to the kitchen and grabbed the strawberry whipped cream and walked back. "Yes you may"

I pulled off my lace bra placing my boobs in front of his face. Before he could apply the whip cream to my nipples. There was a not on the door. I quickly but on my bra as August nearly knocking me off his lap.

"Go into the kitchen" I whispered as I made my way to the door.

I slowly opened it to see Nick standing on the porch. Damn I forgot he was coming over.

" so you gon let me in??" He questioned.

"I'm uh bust right now..maybe tomorrow!"

His foot stopped the door as I tried closing it. He shoved passed me and walked into the living room.

"Who you got in here? and why you just got on a bra girl. Girl ion want chu". He cooed looking around the place.

"Nick I'll talk to you tomorrow! Please go". I grabbed his arm before I could make it to the kitchen.

" I smell a man Gina na uh you ain't stopping me cause imma find out". He ran unexpectedly to the kitchen.

Just in time August ran out the back door.. Thank god

💋 Comment please. I'll but updating again today.
-sorry for errors