Chapter 32

August

We arrived at Regina's house within some hours. I ran out of bus quickly and rang the doorbell repeatedly. I waited five minutes before using the key I had to get in.

As I walked farther into the there was glass scattered across the floor, the roses I bought her were ripped apart. It was also cold and Gina don't like being cold.

"Regina?". I called out for her.

I figured she must be upstairs. I skipped a few steps as I ran upstairs to her bedroom. The door was slightly cracked, the sound of the tv became a bit louder as I opened the door more. Her room looks like somebody hated her so much and destroyed it.

"Gina baby?"

I walked passed the dry blood stain at the wall as I stepped over things to get to the bathroom.

"Mm I thought I heard somebody in here."

Looking behind my shoulder stood some nigga with a beer bottle in his hand.

"August muthafuckin Alsina huh?". He laughed as if something was really funny.

"Man cut the bullshit. Where's Regina?!"

"Baby what's going on?"

Regina walked into the room confused. Her face was beaten badly. A hand print showed visibly around her neck.

"You been putting ya hands on her?!". I gripped dude white beater, forcefully shoving him against the wall.

"You better get ya boy Regina!". He looked over at her, like she gon do something.

"OR WHAT NIGGA!". I yelled just a few inches away from his face.

Looking back at Regina's face pissed me off to a high. Ain't no nigga gon get away with putting they hands on none of my people. This is why you gotta stay muthafuckin strapped.

I let him going at the same time a laugh escaped my lips. I cracked up at the fact this nigga don't know what's coming to him. The two slowly began laughing with me.

"Shut the fuck up. Ain't shit funny!". In whined my arm back, sending this nigga multiple blows. Pulling him down to the floor, I hovered over him. Raised my hand up high, I back handed him making a loud slapping sound.

"What you gon do now nigga?!"

He managed to wrap his hands around my neck as I did the same. I pressed my thumbs deeper into my throat at the same time I started to feel like headed.

"August stop! Your going to kill him!". Regina tried to push me off of him but I was enjoying watching this nigga eyes roll back.

"AUGUST". She yanked me off of him and sent blows at me. I held a firm grip on her hands stopping her from hitting me. Eventually she collapsed on the floor crying historically.

"Shhh". I scooped her into my arms and walked downstairs. After sitting her on the couch, I called T and told him to call the police.

I looked down at Regina's face and sighed heavily. I knew she wasn't going to start modeling anytime soon. Gina lowkey had an insecurity problem but now this will affect her more.

Not to long after, the police arrived and took Regina and I outside for questioning at the same time to paramedics were occupied with her face.

A month later

Regina

A month after the incident. I've moved out of my house. I actually moved closer to August because he wanted me to and to see Dallyn more often. We actually stay across the street from each other. But right now Aug is currently at my house.

"Bang cheat te bang bang!". August slapped my behind like her were drums.

"Can I lay down in peace?". I turned my head away from him. "And you know you can go home. Me and Dallyn are fine"

"I can but I won't. Not unless I have to. Ion get why y'all ain't move in with me. You know I have plenty of space."

Sighing softly, I sat up against the headboard and gave Aug my attention.

"Because we still need space between us. Don't you like it? I mean I think we're doing alright."

"You wanna know something Gina?"

I nodded my head saying yes.

"I'm not okay with all this "space" stuff. I'm tired of laying in bed, turning over and you ain't there. I thought you felt the same but you had another nigga and ain't tell me. I'm not coo with our daughter having to go to separate houses like we hate each other or something"

He was right. But I still don't think its a good idea to be around each other right now. I need time to figure out what I wanna do with my life.

"August you know I still love you with everything in me but.."

"But what? Why all of a sudden you shutting me out?"

I frowned my lips because I really was and its not fair to him. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be here.

"Everything that's been happening...its hard to deal with. I know you're the last person I should be pushing down but what man can I trust?"

"You acting like I'm some random nigga. That came out the blue"

"In a way you did when you were my Principal. But you've cheated on me multiple times, you know I have trust issues because of that. I tried to let Adon in but obviously he broke my trust as well."

"See...you holdin on to shit that happened in the past and you letting it effect your presence and future. I know my wrongs and I admit I've fucked up. But I'm trying to make things better for us"

I crawled over to him and sat in his lap. I stared into his eyes the whole time he talked. Shushing his lips with my index finger, I removed it and kissed his lips lightly.

"You know you walk to much sometimes...but I know what you're saying. You're right as well. Give me a few weeks please? I don't want to rush"

A smile appeared on his face as he agreed. "Alright. A few weeks and we moving ya shit across the street"

🌻

-10 comments
- sorry for errors