Chapter 37

I forgot I used the name Adon for Regina's ex boyfriend. I changed Adon name that is her friend name to Zian. Sorry.

_____

Regina

"Are you really going to ignore me like this? Its been two days August!"

He shrugged me off and continued to watch tv. I snatched the remote from his hand and turned off the tv.

"Listen to me!"

"Fuck you want me to listen to you for!? You out here having secret meetings with niggas and shit." At this point he was yelling in my face. I turned my head trying to hold back my tears.

"It was a friendly get together..."

"I don't care. You should've told me cause then I wouldn't have mind". His large hand cupped my face forcing me to look at him.

"What's he difference now?". I asked starring into his eyes.

"You didn't tell me ahead of time. How would you feel if I went out and met my female friends behind your back?"

He had a point but I didn't want to let him know that. August knows how to turn the table when its not on him. I shrugged and snatched my face away from his grip.

"Exactly. Tell me next time. Will you?"

Without saying a word, I climbed on top of him and buried my face into the crotch of his neck. "I'm sorry". I whispered into his ear.

"Big ass baby". He chuckled only to slap my ass.

I sat up and ran my hands up and down his chest. Shortly trailing soft kisses along his strong jawline.

"I love you"

"Mhm I love you too". He said after kissing my cheek.

"You love me or my coochie?"

"You know ion like that word..". He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Coochie?"

"Yes Regina"

"Coochie coochie coochie free my nigga Gucci!"

August face fell completely flat for a minute the he burst out laughing. "What the hell Gina? That ain't what K Camp said"

"Then what he say?". Crossing my arms over my chest,I waited for his response.

"He said  Do the oochi choochi free my nigga Gucci"

"Oh...same difference!"

"It ain't though. Give me my credit for being right."

"No. You've been right too much today. What's that smell? "

"Ion smell nothing. You trippin"

I clenched my jaw and hit him upside his head. "Yo stanky ass farted!". I got off his lap and went to the bathroom and grabbed Febreeze. "You know your shit stink Aug!"

August

I sat in the same place while Regina was being over dramatic with the Febreeze.