Chapter 13

August.

A nigga dun drank the whole bottle yestaday. Mitchell left earlier then morning. I really been wantin to talk tuh Gina lately, just tuh straighten things out.

I reached over to grab my phone. This headache is making it hard for me to text, so ion got no choice but to call. I waited for her to pick up , which she did after the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" She spoke in a whisper.

"Gina it's Aug.. Can you come over for lunch later?"

"Umm I don't know I-" I heard a boy's voice in the background asking who's she's talking to.

I cleared my throat. " nah it's coo I hear you busy Regina." Before I was about to hang up she yelled.

"Wait! I'll be there. What time?"

" Noon." I hung up.

I ain't gon lie, hearing another nigga is around her upsets me. Yea we were neva' tuhgetha but I still got feelins for her.

Gina.

I was really surprised August called me all of a sudden. It's 7:30 , Chris went back to sleep after asking who was I on the phone with. Of course I lied, I couldn't tell him it was our Principal. I layed my head on Chris chest while kissing it a few times.

He opened one eye to look down at me with.

" why you still up baby? It's early".

I smiled while listening to his raspy morning voice.

" I can't , once I'm up I can't go back to sleep"

He cupped my face and pulled it towards his. Ours lips connected, beginning to move as one. I climbed on top and straddled his waist. His big hands squeezed my butt roughly. I moaned into his mouth before trailing kisses down his neck. My hands rubbed his now hard dick slowly.

" stop teasin Gina !". He groaned through his teeth. "Okay!"

I got up like nothing happened and searched my closet for something to wear. It's really nice out , so I'll wear a dress. Before I could turn around , I felt Chris manhood press against my ass.

"Move Chris, I have some where to be" I tried shoving him but he's to strong.

" you can go after you finish what you started"

" I will later okay." With that I walked off, only to be pulled back.

"No now Regina!". His yells filled the room.

I snatched away from him furiously . " I said no Chris! What part of that is hard to understand !? Damn"

I took my dress and headed to the bathroom then locked the door behind me. I heared the knob wiggle, notifying me that he's trying to get in. I shake my head and began to get ready. I don't know what's up with Chris, he actin like he's to good to beat his meat.

I slipped on my dark gray fitted dress that stops before my knees, then my white high top chucks. I straightened my hair bone straight , which took a half hour. My phone buzzed on the counter, there was a message from Chris.

Chrissy 😍👫💞
I'm sorry Gina for the way I was acting towards you. Something got to me and ion know what is was. You are my bestfriend and my lady. You deserve the best and that's what I'm willing to give you. I want to take you out for dinner , meet me at Red Lobster @ 9 tonight. ❤️

My mouth dropped in "aww". I was fooling like a goof with this big kool aid smile plastered on my face. I only have 10 mins to meet August.

August.

I cooked up a simple meal for Gina and I. She gon love my gumbo. Ion really cook much ,but when I do. Everybody loves it. A knock was heared at the door, I jogged my way for to open it.

" hi.."she looked up at me with a slight smile.

"Come in". I let her in then walked behind her. Her hour glass shape showed through her fitted dress.

I walked in front of her to lead her to the kitchen, before she could sit herself down. I pulled her chair out for her.

" thank you Mr.Alsina". Her smile grew bigger.

"Nah I told you to call me August outside schoo" I set a bowl of gumbo in front on her. Then set down with mine.

" so why'd you call me over?"

" cause I wanted to get things straight between us"

"Mmm okay start ."she began eating.

" first who was that you were talking to when we were on the phone?"

"That's my business.. I'm not asking you about your hickies" she snapped back.

"Ight. You right. I apologize for leading you on to something that wasn't real"

"Oh it wasn't real August? Really?!"

"Why would I get into a relationship with you Regina?"

Her jaw tightened as she got up. Before I knew it. Gumbo was thrown at me..

💥 25+ comments for new update!
-sorry for errors