Chapter 15

August.

I wake up the next morning feeling good as hell. I really didn't expect to fuck Gina last night. Hopefully it don't be awkward at school tuh day. Maybe I really do have feelings for her but I can't be with her fully.

I arrived at school and made my way to the cafeteria. I cut a few students in line and grabbed an apple. As I was walking out I seen Gina and Chris argue heavily. Of course my nosey ass walked over there.

" Is everything alright you two?". Chris turned to me furiously but tried to act calm.

"Yes sir.. We just talkin"

Gina never looked up at me, she wiped the tears she had rolling down her cheeks before whispering.

" I gotta go.." Before walking away.

Ion know what happened but imma find out.

Gina.

I tried to make up an excuse for why I missed my date with Chris, but he wasn't buying it. The whole time he was yelling at me for leaving him hanging. I don't blame him and I feel terrible. Chris is an amazing guy but August has my heart.

As Chris continued to yell at me. August came over. Great.

" is everything alright you two?"

"Yes sir..bee just talkin". Chris plastered a face smile .

It felt really awkward being with the men I care about in one place. I wiped away my falling tears before excusing myself.

I'm willing to do anything for Chris if he just let me talk..but I can't tell him I was with August. I know it would of been the perfect date. It's just I've never been torn between two people.

I sat in class tiredly . I know I look a hot mess because one I feel it and two Nick kept looking at me. I miss my best friend so much.. I don't know what happened between us.

The bell for us to move to our next class rung. Before I could make it to far from class, a hand wrapped around my wrist. I looked back to see Nick smiling down at me.

"Hey Nick.."

"Hey stranger.." We began walking slowly.

" how are you doll? You don't look so good"

We stopped in front of my locker. I shook my head slowly.

" I don't know.. It's just to much".

Rethinking everything , my emotions got the best of me. I buried my face into Nick's chest as I began to cry all over again.

"Shh it's okay Gina pooh". He tilted my head up and wiped my eyes just for new tears to replace the old ones.

" I'll stop by your house later so we can talk. Okay?". I nodded in response. We hugged tightly before departing to class.

As I was walking down the hall , I spotted Ms.Ruby and August whispering things to each other. The hall was cleared up, which meant I was going to be late.

I walked passed them awkwardly.

"Hey uh Regina can you stop by my office for a sec". August asked with his trying to be professional ass.

" sure " . I made a U-Turn , not before hiding against the wall to listen to your conversation.

Ms.Ruby: " can I stop by faster your done with her?"

August:" you know you can stop by whenever baybeh "

I heared her giggle.

Ms:Ruby: "see you later then Auggie"

I hear kissing noises and Ms.Ruby hills clip against the floor as she walked away.

Just as I was about to walk away. His serious voice called my name.

" Regina were you ear hustling?"

"Um no! I dropped something ". I said following August to his office.

August.

" you ain't gotta lie.. I know you Gina" with that he closed the door.

" what you wanna talk about sir?"

"Why was Chris yelling at cha this mornin?"

"None of your business "

" it is my business if it's happening in my school Regina". I leaned against my desk.

" oh so now you wanna play principal towards me? Yet you weren't last night. Yea okay.". She rolled her eyes as she finished.

" do you want August or Principal Alsina?"

" I want August. I also want August to myself. I also want August to love me and not fuck with the school teacher thot?!"

" calm yo ass down Gina. I can't be seen in school with you. You still uh student and people know Ruby and I "talk". I pulled her up before I sat down so she's sitting on my lap.

"Do you love her?..". She asked facing me.

" no but I love somebody else"

"Who?" She asked curiously.

"You."

----
I know it's short and boring bc next chapter is juice.

⬇️ 25+ comments for new update.
-sorry for errors