Chapter 35

Zian in mm

August

" Dallyn get yo ass back in this house!"

Dallyn hates takes baths. So she ran out when I had my back turned.

"You bet not run out into the street!". I yelled as I came running towards her full force. She laughed and ran away before I could snatch her up.

"You out here running around lookin like a baby prostitute". I finally scooped her up, tickling her little belly.

"I'm sorry daddy!". She giggled.

"You gon behave then?". I closed the door behind me and walked back upstairs.

"Yes!". Dallyn yanked on my chin hair and pulled a few strings out. "You so hairy daddy"

I tried to contain myself just cause she was so young and curious. Plus I ain't tryna hear her cry.

"Don't make me grab my razors. Imma make yo lil ass bald headed". Cracking the bathroom door, I put her back in the tub and bathe her.

"When mommy coming home?I hungry". She asked while splashing around with her rubber duck.

"Calm down and she should be back soon child"

About 10 minutes later. I dried her off and let her run around in just a diaper. Since Regina was still out doing her thing, I started on dinner. I wasn't big on cookin but when I did I fucked shit up.  After turning on the stove and greasing up the skillet, I placed the ground beef in the skillet to cook then added the taco seasoning.

"This kitchen way to hot, you need to cut itttt". I sung to myself  and pretended to cut the air.

"Cut it! Cut it!". Dallyn popped out of nowhere running towards me and hugged my knees.

"So you just gon hang on to me?". I walked to the pantry and took out the taco shells.

"Yes.". I looked down at her at the same time she looked up at me with those deep brown eyes.

"I guess I need some type of leg workout. Can be skinny forever"

Regina

" Zian get out of here!". I laughed at him as we at down eating ice cream.

"I'm serious. You know I always got my ass beat cause I had a big mouth"

I took the time out of my day and met up with an old friend from college. Zian wasn't popular surprisingly. He had beautiful hazel eyes, good hair, caramel skin complexion and a nice personality. Normally he worn his hair in a messy bun but I guess today he decided to have braids.

"So are you staying out here or visiting?". I asked still focused on my butterfinger ice cream.

"I stay out here with some family. What about you?"

"Oh umm I live out here with my daughter and boyfriend."

"Oh yeah. You was pregnant. Ion know how I forgot cause used to call you chubby bunny"

I side eyed him before letting out a giggle. "Yes. That was annoying. I was very sensitive at the time"

Looking up at him, a smile was plastered on his face. The light shined from the side of his face , making his eyes brighten. So much perfection.

"I have to get home...it was nice catching up with you Zian ". I stood up from my seat and threw away the empty ice cream cup.

"Same here. Maybe we can hang out more often. You can show me around and stuff?"

"Yeah of course". We exchanged phone numbers and I headed home.

"August?! Dallyn?!". I called their names but didn't get no response.

Walking farther into the house, laughter was heard from upstairs. A smile spread across my face as I made my way to their location. Soon as I did, I peeped my head in the door to witness them spraying each other with silly string.

"Hey! Hey! What's going on?". I yelled out grabbing their attention.

"My bad baby. What's up?" August quickly got up and approached me. We leaned in and shared a kiss.

"How can you guys play with silly string without me?". I pouted my lips and looked up at him.

"You can come play mommy!" Dallyn came running to us, I scooped her up in my arms, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hm girls against man?". I smirked and Dallyn agreed.

"Yes!"

I put her down and grabbed a bottle filled with silly string. We both started to attack him, I pushed Aug on the bed and helped my princess climb on top. She sprayed Aug in the face and Aug returned the favor . Suddenly Dallyn started to cry.

"What's wrong baby?". I asked in a concern tone at the same time pulling silly string off of her.

"Got cha!". She then sprayed me in my face. Her and Aug both burst out in laughter.

"You are your father's child". I shook my head.

"Hell yeah!". He kissed Dallyn all over her face. I just rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to clean up.

-10 comments
- sorry for errors

If you have any ideas for this book or for a chapter. Please dm me. Current have writers block and I need ideas. Ideas = faster updates 💕