Chapter 24

This book will be ending very soon! There will be a sequel though. There will be a lot going on 😈

___

Gina.

My parents are home for the graduation ceremony tonight. I'm a bit nervous but anxious. The only thing I'm worried about it losing Aug in the long run.

" Are you excited honey!?". My mom burst into my room.

" a little.." I voiced.

" you don't seem like it"

" but I am". I plastered a fake smile on my face. She helped me adding the finishing touches on my outfit. I put on my gown as we walked downstairs.

" look at my baby girl!" My dad said with tears filled in his eyes.

"Go and stand by the wall so I can take pictures!"

Playfully rolling my eyes. I did what I was told and posed for a few pictures.

___

I sat in the seat I was assigned to for the name call. Right now we were listening to people give their speeches and congratulations to the graduates.

" Good Afternoon graduates and parents. We are here today to celebrate these young men and women on their successful journey through high school."

Parents and students hollered from their seats. A proud smile spread across my face.

"I've only been their Principal for 5 months and alot has happened since then. I grew friendly relationships with them. The children sitting here today has a bright future a head of them. As their parents continue to push them in the right direction. I am very sad to see them go but proud to see them growing into young adults,with that being said. I will start calling names"

August.

After calling everybody names. I finally waited to say my baby's name.

"Regina Nicole Harris!". I tried to hide my kill aid smile as I watched her approach me. She was looking extremely gorgeous as always. The whole time we kept eye contact.

" thanks you baby". She mouth while taking her diploma.

I really wanted to smack her ass but it ain't the right time.

____

After the ceremony was over. I went home and made a nice dinner for me and Gina. She told me she wasn't doing anything tonight so I invited her over. Right when I placed the steaks on each place , a knock was heard at the door. Before answering it I cleaned my hands.

I opens it to see Regina lowing in front of me.

" can I come in or..?"

" oh yeah". I stepped to the side and let her in. Taking off her jacket. She reviled her black see through lance dressed with matching black bra and panties.

I walked around behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, planting soft kisses down her neck.

" You look nice baby girl"

She blushed as I pulled out her seat. " Well thank you handsome"

" are you happy now? You done with high school "

" yeah I am very. I finally get a break". She dug into her bake potato.

" You leaving in 2 weeks so I wanna spend as much time with cha" . Being me I was smashing my food

" I know. Me too". She got up and grabbed my hand leading me to the couch.

" and I want to have as much sex as possible"

She forced me into the couch and climbed on top of me.

Gina.

I ripped off August shirt and trail soft glossy kisses down his chest. I eagerly unbuckled his pants and pulled off his boxers. I dragged my tongue down his shift slowly.

Looking up at him, his eyes closed and lip biting. I tried to take him all into my mouth but that was a failure. Bobbing my head slowly , his fingers tangled into my hair gently pulling it.

" ah dang Gina.."

Jerking what I couldn't suck . Cum slowly oozed out of his tip. I left him like that and ran upstairs to his bedroom .

"REGINA GET YA ASS BACK DOWN HERE "

I laughed loudly and and crawled under the covers. Shortly he came in and tickled me to death.

" don't ever do that again Gina!"
He looked at me with a pouty face.

" aww I sowwy Auggie pooh". I said while pinching his cheeks

"Chiill". Getting under next to me, he played her head on my chest. I kisses his forehead as he drifted off to sleep.

How can I leave this?

✅20+ comments for new update
- sorry for errors