I Don't Talk About You

Stef's POV

I was finding it hard to know what to wear today. Usually, I would put whatever would come into my hand first, but today I was spending the afternoon with Lena, and I wanted to look good.

Not that I was going to make a move on her or anything, but I just wanted to... to feel good.

I can't even remember the last time I felt like that in my life. I'm not even sure I've ever felt like that in twenty-seven years if I'm honest.

Before I had Frankie, I was kind of sleeping with a different woman each night. I'm not necessarily pride about it, but they all knew that it was just one night of sex and that's it. I don't even think I have ever called someone my girlfriend, but I have to admit that Lena was making me want that...

I had my baby when she was just five months old and when I saw her, my heart broke wide open. I fell instantly in love with this tiny, hopeless little baby, and even though I swore since I was ten that I would never, ever have children, when I saw her, nothing existed around anymore, it was just her and she was supposed to be my daughter and that's what she is forever.

I don't understand how someone could have possibly given her up, but I'm just grateful for the woman who gave birth to my baby, for she gave me the most amazing gift that I've ever dreamed of.

The first night I had Frankie with me, the way I used to live my life changed drastically; I was responsible for another tiny human being and there was no way I was going to be out to fuck some random girl when my baby needed me. Also, this life felt empty and made no sense. Frankie's the one who made life means something, and I've never got back to those habits ever again. I can't even say that I miss it, because I don't.

Sure, through the years I had needs sometimes, for I'm human after all. But I could satisfy myself just fine. I wanted to be a devoted mother, and when I figure out that Frankie was special, in was clear that all my attention was going to be dedicated to her completely.

Now, that I know she's going to be fine, and especially since I met Lena, I was feeling things that I've never felt for anyone, and for the first time, someone other than Frankie was constantly in my mind.

Lena is a beautiful woman, that's for sure, but it wasn't just that. She was the most patient person I know, and she was so kind and soft. Yet I can see her strength, and all of those things and more are getting to me.

I don't know if I'm going to do something about it though. I still have Frankie to think about and she never saw me with anyone. From the beginning it has always been her and me and we're happy just like that. I did tell her that I like women, explaining to her that some people would think it's wrong but fuck them, it's love and that's it which she understood perfectly as always. However, like I said, she never saw me in a relationship with someone.

Besides, I don't even know if Lena is interest, or if she's even a lesbian for that matter, and I was sure as hell that I wasn't going to ask.

Anyways, after multiple checking to see if we had everything, Frankie and I took the road to go pick up Lena and then go to the stadium. I was a bit nervous, but I was trying hard not to show it.

I parked the car in front of Lena's building and at the same time I saw her coming towards us which instantly made me smile for as always, she looks beautiful wearing a summer dress and sunglasses, her mass of curls making her glow.

"Hey! Perfect timing!" I shoot excited to have her with us.

"Hello Miss Adams!!" Frankie nearly yelled even though Lena was right next to my open window.

"Hey there, you two! You guys seems very ready for this." she giggles, seeing all the goodies of Frankie's team on our shirt, paint on us and everything.