Fancy Cereals

Stef's POV

Why the hell did I say that? I'm so stupid sometimes it's unbelievable.

She tensed and pulled way the second I split out the words. I was embarrassed and didn't really know what to do. I do love her, and this love making was just confirming what I already knew so I couldn't help but blurt it like that.

The way she made me orgasm, I don't think I had ever cum like that and I was completely addicted to her touch by now, but what if she ends up rejecting me, or maybe she thought this was just us having fun... I don't know.

I was saying all those stuffs earlier, how she makes my heart beats so fast, how she makes me feel funny, and now...

"Sorry, I'm sorry Lena. That was way too soon for me to say, I'm sorry, I didn't want to pressure you, I was just..." I started rambling, sitting up before she cut me off.

"Was this the orgasm talking?" she asked as I looked at her not really knowing what to say once again.

"I... I'm not sure how to answer that..." I stuttered.

"Just be honest Stef." she said softly, sitting next to me, both still fully naked.

"Well, I... I knew it before we made love if I'm honest, but I guess the orgasm made me blurt it out much sooner that I intended to." I said awkwardly as a big smile spread across her face, and I wasn't really sure what it meant.

"I'm sorry Lena, I..."

"I'm in love with you too." She said cutting me off as relief crashed over my body.

"Thank God! Damn, I thought I fucked it all up already." I laugh awkwardly until I realized really what she just said.

"Wait so you... we... oh my God... I'm going to panic!" I said getting agitated, for I was so happy, but at the same time I was so damn scared. I've never been in a relationship before, and what if I suck at it.

"Hey, it's a good thing. Why would you panic babe, hum?" Lena asked sweetly as I looked into her warm brown eyes and calm down a little bit.

"Well... as you know, I never was one to be committed to someone... I... I don't know how it works. I suck at talking, most of the time, I put my foot in my mouth and I'm just... I'm awkward..." I giggled awkwardly.

"Stef, I love all those things about you. I love how you often stumble on your words; I love your bad jokes and you certainly aren't awkward, you're just... you just get nervous sometimes and well... I happen to find that very cute." She reassures me so gently as I smile and melt when she pulled me so I would rest in her arms as I sigh feeling so safe.

"Also, every relationship is a challenge. The key... well it's so cliché, but the key is communication baby, and so far, we were pretty good at it, so let's just continue that, okay sweetheart?" she said, stroking my hair tenderly as I lift my head to look into her eyes.

"Yes, yes I agree with you." I said before kissing her soft cheek and melt into her again.

"Now, do we agree that this is exclusive, Stef? I won't be sleeping with anyone else, and you'll do the same, right?" she said as I smiled.

"Someone doesn't like to share I see." I teased as she slapped my arm playfully.

"Hey! I was just joking!" I giggled as she did as well.

"But really Lena, I'm not the sharing type either and I won't step out on you. I know I didn't give you the best image when I told you about my past, but know that once we agree on this, I'm very serious about this, I'm very loyal, I won't do anything behind your back, love." I made clear for, even though I never had a girlfriend, I know that I personally would never forgive cheating, so it's only natural that I don't go around messing with other girls either. Besides, I don't even what to, Lena is more that I could have ever hoped for.