The Purple Flower

Lena's POV

I was beyond excited today. First because we were going to a place where there are plants and flowers and nature, a place where we can learn so many things. Then, because I was so flattered that Frankie chose me to go with them, and most of all because I was going to spend the day with Stef that I'm in love with and Frankie that I absolutely adore.

Stef told me last night that we would have to drive a little, so I have to get ready pretty early if we want to enjoy a full day at the museum.

I looked the thing up on the internet and it's call museum because it's in a giant building, but the whole thing looks like a park, a real jungle except there're restaurants in it.

It honestly looks magical, and like the setting wasn't even real like it's a fiction, but now I understand why Frankie was going crazy over it for she was so distracted in class because she was so impatient, but it was so cute and well... understandable.

I admit that I have a soft spot for Frankie, and I don't really reprimand her like I should sometimes. I'm a little softer with her than I am with the others, and it's weird because it's not even because she's Stef's kid. It's something else and I have no idea how to put my finger on it, so I just brush it off.

*Knock knock*

Okay, they're here. I'm so excited, my head is going to explode. I'm not used to that kind of thing. My parents never really took me to do things that I liked, and I didn't have any cousins or really any friends to hang out with, so most of the time I was alone which didn't really bother me, but I guess I missed being able to enjoy myself with compagnie while growing up.

Now to have the occasion to do it, means so much to me and I planned on taking lots of pictures to remember each moment of it.

I opened the door and find both Frankie and Stef, hand in hand in front of me, both looking so damn cute, wearing almost the same army green outfit, probably to go with the adventure ambiance in the museum.

"Miss Adams!!" Frankie, then yelled and came hugging my leg for she was so little.

"Hi sweetie! You know what, you can call me Lena today, we're out of school after all." I said smiling wide at her as she looked up at me with little sparked in her eyes and her wild curls around her head.

"Really? I can?!" she said jumping a little as Stef looked at the both of us, leaning on the doorway.

"Absolutely!" I said happily.

"Oh, thank you!!" she said hugging my leg again, as I stroked her soft hair, giggling for her reaction was everything.

Then I looked at her beautiful mother who was still watching us, smiling so widely as I instantly blush for some reason.

"Hi Lena." she said very softly as I looked into her kind eyes.

"Hi Stef." I said almost in a whisper, smiling because I know she just want to kiss me right now and I wanted just the same. But not today though.

"Are you ready?" she said winking at me as I smiled even more.

"Almost, wait just a second." I said, going into my room and coming back with a giant straw hat that was quite extravagant as Stef looked amused for some reason and Frankie even more excited.

"Dear Lord." Stef said, shaking her head getting me confused.

"What?"

"Show her, baby." she said to Frankie, who take out a small version of my hat from her backpack and put it on top on her head, looking just like me and I immediately get it.