Please...

Stef's POV

The week passed so fast when Frankie's with me, it's unbelievable. It was already the weekend and well... I was very excited and so was Frankie. We arrived at Winterplace Ski Resort with Lena and my mom as a family, and I couldn't be happier. Also, I was glad to be able to give Lena a little taste of what a real family looks like for I don't think she got that growing up. Her childhood seems like mostly heartbreak to me, so I wanted her to see how it should be and what we are going to give to Frankie, all good memories and good times.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very excited by the fact that we go skiing and that Frankie loves it, but just having Lena there makes my heart beat a little faster each time I think about it, and believe me, I thought about it lots of time.

We took a little condo with two bedrooms for the weekend and as soon as Frankie saw that, she nearly screamed that she wanted to sleep in the same bedroom as her grandmother and I knew why. Mom always tells her scary story and this girl laugh at them like nothing else, she was a fearless one, and of course that amuses my mother very much, even though I already told her that I would blame her if Frankie is too scared to sleep after. That never happened though.

If I'm honest, I'm very okay with this arrangement because sleeping in the same bed as Lena is what I dream of every damn night since she kissed me, and well... even before that, if I allow myself to admit it.

Lena didn't seem very up to it though. Not completely against it, but... I don't know... I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable, that's the last thing I want so I guess I'll cut the flirt for this trip and just enjoy our time together with Frankie.

So all day long we went skiing. Saying that Lena sucked at it was an understatement, but Frankie found it hilarious, and I did have a good laugh as well because her, screaming at just a little slide was verry funny. However, I didn't let her like that. I helped her find her balance, and not be scared of the slope. I taught her how to fall, so she wouldn't hurt herself and then I let her be when she was okay to go, and I could tell she had a lot of fun with us all. Lena seems very fond of my mom, and I think my mom loves her already as well, and I was glad for that, because I meant what I said, she's a part of our family now, and we'll be there for her anytime no matter what.

So when it was time, we went to get diner and chat and laugh about everything that happened in the day. It felt so good to be here with the three of them and Frankie was happier than ever and that for me was all that matters. Now that she understood that Lena was her mom as well, and that she's even calling her mama now, I can feel that she's much comfortable with the idea of having two moms, and that she loves it a lot. She's taking a bit advantage at the situation to get whatever she wants from us, but hey, she's our little baby so sometimes it's not that bad to spoil her a little. Besides, Lena and I are rather similar in term of education and thank God for that because otherwise I don't know how it would have been.

After diner, we were all wore out and it was time to go to bed. Frankie was tired but so excited to hear my mother's story that she was very eager to go in their room. So they did and Lena and I did as well.

We took turn to take our shower, making small talk time to time and then came the moment to get in the bed... I wanted to be close to her. I wanted it with everything in me. But I decided against it. I needed to give her space and no insist for she wasn't really in the same bed as me by choice, so I want to respect her boundaries that are not very clear if you ask me, for she kissed me, then kind of rejected me, but anyway that's not the point.

So we laid there, next to each other, but not touching at all, in silence until I decided to broke it.

"Good night." I said softly as I turn off my bedside lamp.