How Long?

Lena's POV

Later that day, I was waiting for Stef to come get Frankie and finally ask her what all this was about. I'm not saying that I wasn't happy that Frankie has chosen me, like she said, quite the opposite actually, but I was still a bit confused.

"Hey there, beautiful." I heard whispered in my ear as I was fixing something on the classroom's door.

I smiled instantly and turn around to see Stef in her uniform, looking sexy as hell and just so pretty with her hazel eyes that I love so much.

"Hi, officer." I replied, resisting the urge to touch her and kiss her much like I did that night. I couldn't stop thinking about how good she felt against me and just how much I was missing her moans already.

"I wish I could kiss you right now." she said gently as it seems she was having a hard time resisting at the temptation as well.

"Well, we can go in my office very quickly if you want." I suggest rising an eyebrow as she smiled even wider, and I knew that was a yes.

So I just casually motion her to walk to my office so we wouldn't be obvious and then, the second I close that door behind us, she immediately slammed me against the door and kissed me, her hands on each side of my face as mine went to her curvy hips.

"Mmm." I moan when she enters my mouth with her soft tongue, sliding it around mine as I pulled her body even closer. We kissed like this until we couldn't even breath and were forced to pull away our heart beating fast.

"I was so upset I didn't get to see you this morning, baby." she said, stroking my cheek and stroking a piece of hair behind my ear as it was still hard to breath with her so close to me.

"Me too." I whisper, smiling before I kissed her again. This time, a little more gently just to taste her sweet lips and appreciate the moment.

"I missed your body last night." She said pulling away a bit to kiss on my neck as I smiled and gave her more access.

"Oh yeah?" I teased as she giggled in my neck, sweetly rubbing her nose on my skin.

"Frankie asked me something today." I said, making her looked into my eyes again and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh Lord." She said as I chuckled for it's true that this one could say some wild things sometimes.

"She said she wanted to invite me to some jungle museum with plants and flower because she remembered I said that I like them." I smiled remembering how cute it was that she remembered that.

"Oh really? See, that's totally my daughter, she knows quality when she sees it." Stef replied winking at me with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm very happy she asked me you know. Not just because I can spend the day with you, even though this alone makes me very excited, but I... I really want Frankie and me to have some kind of a bound since she's your daughter. And even without that, I love her personality, she's so kind and funny and wild and I really like her, not just because she's yours." I said softly, while playing with her fingers as I could see her eyes getting sensitive.

"You have no idea what this means to me Lena. She's my life, she's my proud and I... I love the idea of you two bonding babe, I really do." She said her voice almost cracking as she said this and I couldn't help but want to kiss her, so I did just that, laying a kiss on her sweet lips.

"Oh, Frankie said something about us having time to talk about earrings or something, I really didn't get that part I admit." I giggled as Stef laughed.

"Oh my God, that child I swear."

"So? What was it about?" I asked eager to know.

"Well, that day I came to pick her up, we were chatting the three of us, and when we left, she asked me why I was... well... looking at you for... a long time, we'll say. Then she asked if it was because you were one on my suspects, so obviously I had to say no and I didn't find a better excuse than to say that I was looking at your earrings because I really like them." she explain as I smile all along, for that really sound like Frankie and her curious self.