Do You Feel That?

Lena's POV

I was at my home, wrapped in my towel, trying to figure out what I was going to wear for my date with Stef tonight. She didn't tell me at what time she was going to pick me up, but I assumed that she was going to text me when she'll be on her way. She didn't tell me either what we were going to do, but that's okay for anything with her seems amazing so I'll have fun anyway.

It was just our second date, yet it feels like we were comfortable with each other, obviously, and I was wondering what we were. I know she's maybe not my girlfriend, but at the same time I want her to be so bad.

It feels like it's too soon for us to sleep together, but yet again, I really, really want to feel that woman.

I don't know how she managed to stop being intimate in six years, but I sure as hell will make her feel so damn good, she would never want to go without sex for so long.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell, and I was almost sure it was Stef since I don't expect anyone else but at the same time, I'm not ready...

I adjust my towel, making sure everything was cover before I open the door. And there she is.

Her eyes widen a bit when she saw I was still getting ready. She couldn't even stop staring at me, up and down and I could tell her mind was going crazy right that moment as her eyes got stuck on my long bare legs.

"Like what you see?" I smiled amused as she looked immediately back into my eyes and clear her throat awkwardly.

"Um... Sorry. I... well, I guess I'm early again. I thought since last time we were both early and waiting, then I'll just... come get you. But... well I see you're not ready. I can go back wait in my car if you want, I really don't mind." She said blushing her little, but not nearly as nervous as she was at first.

"Oh, don't be silly, come in Stef." I said, opening the door wider which made her smile, and I motioned her to come in before I closed the door behind me.

"And yeah, I guess this time I didn't really know what to wear." I add.

"Well, you could wear just that and I'll be fine with it." she blurted out almost unconsciously as I raised an eyebrow very much flattered.

"Wow, I triggered something yesterday morning, huh? You aren't that shy anymore miss Foster." I said in a low voice approaching her as she blushed even more.

"Well, you sure do things to me... things I haven't felt in a really long time." She admits, laying her hand on my hip as the other one was stroking my cheek so gently.

I looked into those beautiful grey-blue eyes that was burning a hole in my soul and making me so hot just by their intensity.

"What do I do to you exactly?" I ask, feeling my breathing picking up, the closer she gets.

She then took my hand in hers and brought it to her lips first, kissing the back of it gently and then, she brought my hand right on her chest, a bit on the left to make me feel her heartbeat and it was insane how fast and strong it was, almost matching mine at that moment, as my eyes fell on the top of her breast.

"Do you feel that, love?" she whispered, smiling and suddenly sounding a bit vulnerable as I looked up into her eyes and nodded.

"That's what happened every time I'm near you. At first, I got scared because I never felt that before, so I thought maybe I was close to a heart attack or something, and when I figured out that it was you, that you were the one making my heart literally pounding, I learned to love the sensation." She said so softly that I melt completely, leaving my hand right where it was for, I couldn't stop feeling that beat in the middle of my hand.