CH- 2 New City And New People

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

168 hours , 10080 minutes and 604800 seconds that's the time I've spent away from her in total it's been a whole weak since she left and this whole weak I've been away from her without seeing her face or holding her in my arms we talked on messages, on video calls and calls whenever we get time but today morning only I got to know from Arif that she finally went to college and Today I also couldn't message her because I have the morning meeting and right now I think she must be in her class.

I am actually Releif that she is finally out of her room and decided to go college and attend the lectures , and I couldn't wait to hear her voice once she is back at home .

Andrea- Shall I do the arrangements Mr Park?

Jimin- Yeah ofcourse Andrea.

She nooded as I had the next conference meeting in few minutes and I am busy in that only , ever since she left I barely had taken rest because of all the work and I am so busy in work that I didn't even go home last night I stayed here at my office Only .

I took out my phone and her wallpaper makes me smile God I really miss her . I put my phone back and pick the iPad and few files and I went of the office going towards meeting room .

As I walk inside everyone stood up from there place and bowed to me and I just nooded sitting on my chair as they also sat down I look at Jungkook who is also present in this meeting well it's the meeting of our collaboration only he is scrolling ...

As I walk inside everyone stood up from there place and bowed to me and I just nooded sitting on my chair as they also sat down I look at Jungkook who is also present in this meeting well it's the meeting of our collaboration only he is scrolling through his phone and with some reason ge is smiling

Jimin- Jungkook shall we start?

He look at me and than look around

Jungkook-Oops I am sorry yeah we can start .

Jimin-Ok Gentlemen's about the project construction had already started and I guess in upcoming week it's going to be ready so we will finally do the inauguration of the society but before that how about we discuss all the formalities again.

Jungkook-I have make the file on everything our investment, price and interior everything.

Jimin- Than explain to all of us .