CH-38 Forgiving Requires strength

There are two choppers who are in air we all are going to the Mottheran Mountain by Choppers because no car can go there that's why we are flying to that place and I am sitting on jimin laps looking out of window as Hawasa and Matthew are with us ...

There are two choppers who are in air we all are going to the Mottheran Mountain by Choppers because no car can go there that's why we are flying to that place and I am sitting on jimin laps looking out of window as Hawasa and Matthew are with us in the chopper and the other people is other one .

She is also sitting on Matthew laps while we both are looking out of windows the scenery of nature is so beautiful.

Hawasa- Woah look down there that's the valley .

Suhani- This place is giving me such a good vibes .

Hawasa-Tell me about it , it's so amazing.

We both smiled and took few videos of nature while Jimin and Matthew talked

Hawasa- Baby till when we will get there ?

Matthew- Few more minutes and we will be there .

Suhani- Look at this .

I showed Jimin the video I make

Suhani- It's so beautiful down there .

Jimin- This place is so famous among tourists each year so many tourists came to this place at this time too see beauty of these mountains.

Suhani- I have to say switzerland is so beautiful.

Matthew- Finally you like the place because he planned this trip for you .

Hawasa- Ofcourse she is enjoying.

Suhani- I am enjoying and I am happy also because literally from last one and a half year I have never been to anywhere and honestly if I am getting time to spend with him I can do it anywhere in the world even it's a small hut to me it will be the heaven with him .

Jimin- Ypu are lucky that we are not going to sond hut but one of the most luxurious and expensive resort of this place is that hotel.

He said pointing out of window As me and Hawasa instantly look out at the resort which is built on top of hills and in middle

Hawasa- Are we going to stay there?

Matthew- Yes dear .

Jimin- How's it is Senòrita?