CH-54 Jar of hearts

We came to our home church where media and Church priest are already waiting for us as we all walked in the church and the royal community members who start greeting Park family older person which is Our grandparents and than Mr Park Jonghyun and ...

We came to our home church where media and Church priest are already waiting for us as we all walked in the church and the royal community members who start greeting Park family older person which is Our grandparents and than Mr Park Jonghyun and Mrs Jihye.

Jonghyun-Kids Please take your seat .

He told us as he continues to talk with other members.

Jimin- How much time will this thing takes?

He said to Jungkook and he smiled .

Jungkook-Why do you wanna go somewhere?

Ayla-Come on Baby don't we know he hates coming to church .

Jimin glare at her and she giggled.

Suhani- It will take atleast few hours hope you don't have any problem.

Jimin- Than I can gladly leave from here .

I look at him and raised my eyebrows.

Suhani- Than why you even came here if you just came to leave .

Jimin-You know I don't believe in god but I do believe in you that's why I am here .

Suhani- Good than if you are trying to tell me that you come here for me than stay here for me and if only you can atleast show some smile on your face .

Jimin- I don't smile .

Suhani-Than do it for me .

He glare at me and I glare back but than he break the eye contact looking away and a small smile break on his lips it's so small and suddenly it's gone .

Kate-Come on guys get your seat .

She called us as before we can go we were stopped by Mr Park Jonghyun.

Jonghyun- Guys Your seat is at front come on .

He said to us and he told us to follow him .

Jimin- I know what you guys are trying to do .

I just look at him and walked towards the front seat and Mrs Jihye is already sitting there as she look at me and smile I take a seat beside him as Mr Park Jonghyun is sitting on her left hand side while I sit in middle and than jimin sit beside me .

Jihye- Thankyou.

She wishperd to me and I look at her .

Suhani- Will you just not make me feel like this? We say thanks to strangers not to someone who is your own child .

She look at jimin who is looking at front .

Jihye-Is always like this? Cold and straight face .

Suhani- Like father and Like son .

I said looking at Me Park Jonghyun who also had his Straight and cold professional face as both of us giggled taking both of there attention.

Suhani-Um sorry .