CH-62 Jay's Heartfelt confessions

I finally walked downstairs and I only find Jimin , Jay and Arif , tobby

I finally walked downstairs and I only find Jimin , Jay and Arif , tobby . While Jimin is talking to them .

Jay- She is here finally.

Jimin look at me and a small smile automatically make its way in his lips I walked closer to him .

Suhani-Where is everyone?

Jay-They already left the event is soon going to start we are only left to leave because you are getting ready.

Suhani- Oh ok .

Jimin- You are taking my breath away .

I smile and keep my hand on his chest.

Suhani-You are surely looking like a Greek god .

Jay-Oh if I stay here more I might have diabetes I can't handle this much sweetness. I am waiting outside for you guys .

He walked out as Jimin signalled tobby to go after him as Arif look at jimin .

Suhani-Is there something?

Jimin-Nothing just being cautious.

Suhani-You Teresa did you guys find her?

Arif- We are finding her .

Suhani- But does it even matter I mean even if you will get her what if that person who is helping her do her work .

Jimin- There is not what if suhani for sure teresa will sit while that person will only do her work I am sure she must be waiting for some news .

Suhani-But who is that person? She said it's in the family only .

Arif- We are working if we find anything we will inform you guys .

Jimin- Arif keep reporting me and Make sure that Ayla and jungkook stay safe at home they are in there room .

Ayla-Don't worry as soon as you guys will leave I will lockdown the whole property they will be safe inside.

Jimin- hmm .

Jimin held my waist and lead me outside as the cars are already waiting for us and we get inside our car and drove to the party . All the way from home to the party Jimin was busy in doing phone calls and talking to his team and I sat there silently and what more I can do I can only just pray to God that nothing bad happens tonight.

As we are near the venue Jimin hold my hand tightly.

Jimin- I don't want you take stress love today is Christmas and I know how much you love Christmas so you keep your beautiful smile on and enjoy the night ok and let me handle everything.

Suhani- hmm Thank you and the gift is so cute .

Jimin- Glad that you love it .

Suhani-I do anyway your gift is also ready.