CH-13 Sister's Apology Letter

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

Ella came back yesterday home and she get know everything happened with her family in last few days she just get to know from Ana who is sitting beside her .

Ella- Why you guys didn't called me?

Ana- You were on your buisness trip and we don't wanna disturb you and make you worry .

Ella- Oh my god mom I am so sorry I had no idea and Now you said it I realised that It's been six months Suh never picked my call because Jimin is behind her disappearance it's all his plan he is the one who send me with Ayla so that I will be away from this mess .

Ana- I don't care about anything Ella but suhani what if He did something with her? He took her away from us.

Ella- We lost everything mom I have to do something I need to talk to jimin I am sure he will listen to me , I have to find Suh and tell her everything. Everything is messed up and I couldn't do anything.

Ella hide her face in her palms and cry silently while Ana crasses her back

Ella- Last time I met Suh she told me to take care of the family I promise her but I failed I can't be like her .

Ana-You met suhani last time?

Ella look at her mom and nooded

Ella-Yeah after her birthday party we met in cafe and from that time I never talk to her again whenever I called her it just get hunged up and she never even message me I don't know where she is mom .

Ana-The only person who knows where suhani is Jimin and I don't know how I should ask him about her .

Ella-I will do it , suhani would never wanted this she never wanted us to live like this she is my sister and I know her she doesn't have any idea what Jimin did because if she does than she must be here .

Ana- Suhani won't be here we as her family hurt her so much .

Ella look at ana and nooded

Ella- Yes You guys hurt her so much , to extent where she start hating herself and she doesn't have any hope to live , you , dad , and specially Evelyn and Mark the two persons who hurt her specially is Mark and Evelyn whom she never thought will hurt her you guys broke her but do you know mom what was her last words when I met her last time that I should take care of Everything and everyone like she did in her last moments with me she is still thinking about this family and that makes her the perfect kid you guys can ever ask for , I don't know if jimin is behind her disappearance or She left with her own choice all I know that you guys lost her but not me I will bring my sister back because she is my sister and I am not going to give up on her .

Ana- I know we did mistake and we are also regretting it Ella .

Ella-Than if you guys are regretting it than try to find her and when you guys did ask her for forgiveness mom.